2014 JKU "Umbra" - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > 2014 JKU "Umbra"

Labor Day Sale!FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 10-27-2013, 11:03 AM   #1
Corvito
2014 JK Wrangler 

2014 JKU "Umbra"

I recently bought a 2014 JKU Sport "S" package about 1 month ago and am currently in the building processes. I made this to track my progress and to show her off to you guys. My Jeep did start with the name Sophia, but after dropping her off in the shop to get upgraded, i decided to get her name changed to Umbra. Which is the darkest part of a shadow. She is currently in shop to get upgraded, once shes out I will post pics of her current build with accessories, for now. Ill just put up at what she was at 3 days ago, before she started having parts swapped around!

2014 JKU Wrangler "UMBRA" - 3" Rubicon Express Lift Kit | Bilstein 5100 shocks | 33" Nitto A/T | 17 Pacers | RockHard Skid Plates | Smittybilt XRC Front Bumper | Mile Marker 8000 LB winch | Black Mesh grill | Rampage Locking Gas Door |
Corvito is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-27-2013, 11:17 AM   #2
Corvito
2014 JK Wrangler 

The day I bought her:

Same day buy upgrade, not much, but just a little for now:

Got Her stuck in her stock state, hopefully wont have this problem often after i pick her up from the shop:

Little muddy before a cleaning:

Should have the upgraded pics for you all here in a few weeks once i pull back in!
2014 JKU Wrangler "UMBRA" - 3" Rubicon Express Lift Kit | Bilstein 5100 shocks | 33" Nitto A/T | 17 Pacers | RockHard Skid Plates | Smittybilt XRC Front Bumper | Mile Marker 8000 LB winch | Black Mesh grill | Rampage Locking Gas Door |
Unread 10-28-2013, 01:08 PM   #3
Corvito
2014 JK Wrangler 

Just got my baby back from the shop today with her upgrades, nothing amazing, but over time she will look better! Please dont judge too harshly!
Heres what was added:

3" Rubicon Express Lift Kit
Bilstein 5100 shocks
33" Nitto A/T
17” Pacers
RockHard Fuel Tank skid Plate
RockHard Oilpan skid plate
RockHard Tranfer case skid Plate
Rockhard Tank Breather canister skid plate
Smittybilt XRC Front Bumper
Mile Marker 8000 LB winch
Black Mesh grill

Unread 10-28-2013, 01:35 PM   #4
Corvito
2014 JK Wrangler 

Hoping to have new flares, bumper and rock sliders and some lights by the end of next year. We will have to see how tax season goes! lol
Unread 02-19-2014, 08:44 PM   #5
Musicosity

Looking good so far!
Musicosity is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.