2013 Wrangler JK Unlimited Custom Build - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > 2013 Wrangler JK Unlimited Custom Build

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~Advance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 07-22-2013, 03:35 PM   #1
CustomJK2013

2013 Wrangler JK Unlimited Custom Build

I thought I would post a quick write up on my new 2013 Wrangler Unlimited build done by Blue Torch Fabworks out of Birmingham Alabama to share my experience and overwhelming end results. I cant say enough about the quality of custom work these guys offer. If anyone is looking to have custom work done to ensure your jeep is a one of a kind head turner/ Swamp Crawler, and doesn’t look like all the rest with catalog china made aftermarket parts, then this is for sure the place to take your Jeep. I am no way affiliated with Blue Torch and am only writing this post to share my complete satisfaction with the quality of work that was performed. I started out with a new bone stock 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport, and ended up with a completely decked out custom offroad ready rig!
• BDS 6 ˝ Long Arm Lift with Fox 2.0 Shocks and steering stabilizer (These BDS lifts make the jeep stand way taller than any others Ive come across)
• Tom Woods Drive Shafts
• Font/Rear 5.13 Gears
• 20x9 Black Rhino Wheels
• Toyo MT 37x12.50x20 Tires
• Custom Front/ Rear Bumpers with Gloss Black Powder coat
• Custom Rocker Steps with Gloss Black Powder coat
• Custom license plate relocation to rear tire
Other Additions that I made were blacked out lights, Bestop Trekpot NX, 13” rubber antenna, replaced all speakers, 10” kicker sub, and amp.
Look these guys up for any custom work or aftermarket parts. They are dealers for many different manufactures as well. I promise you will be beyond pleased. Ask for Jason and tell him Justin Sent you
http://www.bluetorchfab.com/

Having difficulties uploading phone pics, any help is appreciated

CustomJK2013 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.