I thought I would post a quick write up on my new 2013 Wrangler Unlimited build done by Blue Torch Fabworks out of Birmingham Alabama to share my experience and overwhelming end results. I cant say enough about the quality of custom work these guys offer. If anyone is looking to have custom work done to ensure your jeep is a one of a kind head turner/ Swamp Crawler, and doesn’t look like all the rest with catalog china made aftermarket parts, then this is for sure the place to take your Jeep. I am no way affiliated with Blue Torch and am only writing this post to share my complete satisfaction with the quality of work that was performed. I started out with a new bone stock 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport, and ended up with a completely decked out custom offroad ready rig!
• BDS 6 ˝ Long Arm Lift with Fox 2.0 Shocks and steering stabilizer (These BDS lifts make the jeep stand way taller than any others Ive come across)
• Tom Woods Drive Shafts
• Font/Rear 5.13 Gears
• 20x9 Black Rhino Wheels
• Toyo MT 37x12.50x20 Tires
• Custom Front/ Rear Bumpers with Gloss Black Powder coat
• Custom Rocker Steps with Gloss Black Powder coat
• Custom license plate relocation to rear tire
Other Additions that I made were blacked out lights, Bestop Trekpot NX, 13” rubber antenna, replaced all speakers, 10” kicker sub, and amp.
Look these guys up for any custom work or aftermarket parts. They are dealers for many different manufactures as well. I promise you will be beyond pleased. Ask for Jason and tell him Justin Sent you
Having difficulties uploading phone pics, any help is appreciated