2012 build. awinski - Page 7 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > 2012 build. awinski

New For October! Flowmaster Black Ceramic Coated 304S ExhaNew For October! Flowmaster Black Ceramic Coated 304S ExhaNew For October! Flowmaster Black Ceramic Coated 304S Exha

Unread 03-03-2013, 05:43 PM   #91
TheBoss
2012 JK Wrangler 

How do like the Mickey Thompsons in the snow and day to day driving ? Those are MTZ's right?

[COLOR="Black"][CENTER][SIZE="4"][FONT="Showcard Gothic"][COLOR="Black"][URL="http://groups.jeepforum.com/built-not-bought/"][COLOR="Black"]Built Not Bought #690[/COLOR][/URL][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER][/COLOR]
[COLOR="Red"]"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson[/COLOR][SIZE="2"][/SIZE]
TheBoss is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-03-2013, 06:17 PM   #92
awinski
young & dumb

2012 JK Wrangler 

i love them, great off road, in the snow etc, only thing i don't like, is how fast they wear, but every mt has that problem, and yes they are the MTZ
Unread 03-13-2013, 08:57 AM   #93
BigBlue7
2010 JK Wrangler 

Awinski, it looks like you flexed your RK kit more than mine! I think it's cuz I get scared, lol.
Unread 03-14-2013, 04:42 PM   #94
awinski
young & dumb

2012 JK Wrangler 

haha, yea that trail was a lot of fun! i clenched a few times, came out with one dent in the rocker armor. that doesn't bother me. ill take pics of the carnage tomorrow
Unread 03-24-2013, 07:59 AM   #95
awinski
young & dumb

2012 JK Wrangler 

some photos from wheeling yesterday. took my friend on his first rock trail, he enjoyed it but his wheel didn't pounded it back into place with a hammer and drove home. great day with right coast jeeps.
back-trail.jpg   best-photo.jpg   flexed-next-matt-front.jpg   matt-flexin.jpg   photo-1.jpg  

going-down.jpg   stuffin.jpg   cherokee-probz.jpg   matts-wheel.jpg  
Unread 03-24-2013, 08:06 AM   #96
BigBlue7
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by awinski
some photos from wheeling yesterday. took my friend on his first rock trail, he enjoyed it but his wheel didn't pounded it back into place with a hammer and drove home. great day with right coast jeeps.
Awesome! I like that pic on the edge!
Unread 03-24-2013, 08:11 AM   #97
awinski
young & dumb

2012 JK Wrangler 

yea it was definitely a fun day. little bruises, i don't think i got any but i won't know till i clean all the mud off haha
Unread 03-27-2013, 12:04 PM   #98
awinski
young & dumb

2012 JK Wrangler 

sad day, a car caught fire next to my jeep. looks like no more building for a while.
rip-treehugger.jpg  
Unread 03-27-2013, 12:27 PM   #99
BigBlue7
2010 JK Wrangler 

DAMN BRO! That's some sad ****! Just rips your soul in half, im sure! I would have beat someones ***! Hope your insurance hooks you up.

^This is one more reason to park in the back!
Unread 03-27-2013, 02:05 PM   #100
Walle
Soccer Mom and Jeep Hater

2012 JK Wrangler 

That sucks man! So sorry to hear of your loss! Sad day...
Walle is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-27-2013, 02:44 PM   #101
Remmy18
2012 JK Wrangler 

Soooo sorry man! Good luck with the ins. Claim
Remmy18 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-27-2013, 02:59 PM   #102
TJJeepJosh
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Wow that really sucks. Was just reading through your build and got to the last picture.. Good luck with the insurance. Hopefully you'll get something decent out of it. Sucks to see a great jeep get wrecked like that
Unread 03-27-2013, 04:35 PM   #103
awinski
young & dumb

2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBlue7 View Post
DAMN BRO! That's some sad ****! Just rips your soul in half, im sure! I would have beat someones ***! Hope your insurance hooks you up.

^This is one more reason to park in the back!
yea man, really sucks, its his insurance that will pay for most if not all of it. but it still really sucks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walle View Post
That sucks man! So sorry to hear of your loss! Sad day...
yea man, really crappy day for jeep
Quote:
Originally Posted by Remmy18 View Post
Soooo sorry man! Good luck with the ins. Claim
thanks for the support
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJJeepJosh View Post
Wow that really sucks. Was just reading through your build and got to the last picture.. Good luck with the insurance. Hopefully you'll get something decent out of it. Sucks to see a great jeep get wrecked like that
thanks for reading through! and sorry the build had to end that way for you.

to all, im seeing how it goes with the insurance company, if i get enough and the buy back isn't too much, this will be come a strictly trail rig.
Unread 03-27-2013, 05:07 PM   #104
BigBlue7
2010 JK Wrangler 

F that. Take the money and buy a '14.
Unread 03-27-2013, 05:30 PM   #105
awinski
young & dumb

2012 JK Wrangler 

or wait for the diesel!

Tags
2012 jku build , awinski , offroad evolution , rock krawler , trimmed fender flares

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.