Pretty big update over the weekend. I installed:
1. Teraflex HD44 front axle, with stock shaft (new u-joints), 5.13 gears, stock e-locker.
2. Metalcloak track bar.
3. Rancho long arm front kit, but we cut the radius brackets off the LAs and used Teraflex adjustable upper arms. We also cut the rear joints off and welded Metalcloak adjustable joints on them.
4. Swapped out my Sport transfer case for a Rubi to get 4:1.
Left to do:
1. Order my front driveshaft from Tattons (they are local to me, so I just need to drive over there and have Curtis measure it)
2. Wire up the lockers
3. I forgot to get a steering stabilzer so I need to pick that up from Teraflex and install
4. Plus, my tie rod is hitting the front diff cover slightly at full driver-side turn so I need to figure that out
Tera44 with Long arms attached:
This is where my 4:1 will go :-)