2010 JK 2dr with 5" lift and 37's
Check out my build in the winter of 2013. Its there in my profile.
Was a nice stock 2010 Jeep 2DR JK Wrangler Sport X with 23k from Carmax in Dec 2012. Power windows and locks, subwoofer, AC, cruise.
1. Put on the Bestop NX Slantback top.
2. Added the Body Armor front and rear bumpers, grill guard and skid plate.
3. I have light guards on the stock lights, front and rear.
1. Four inch BDS lift with one inch spacers.
2. Front and rear adjustable control arms.
3. Steering Stabalizers
4. Fox upgrade.
5. I did axl work.
6. Yukon Dana 30/44, 4:88 regear
7. CV rear driveshaft, yoke
8. JKS front trackbar support kit
9. Installed new, stronger front driveshaft.
1. Two KC Hilites 7316 black Light Corner Windshield Mounting Brackets.
2. The KC Hilites 7409 black Powder Coat 2-Tab Hood Mount Lite Bar.
3. Two KC HiLiTES 1762 55-Watt 2x6 Long Range Lights on the hood light bar.
4. Six KC HiLiTES 121 SlimLite Black 130-Watt Long Range Lights on the front and windshield side.
5. A Rugged Ridge 17235.85 Lower Switch Panel Kit
I have the TeraFlex big brake kit with slotted rotors and the heavy duty master cylinder. Quadratec rubber mats all around.
18" XD's on 37" Yokohama Geolanders.
Caster set at 5.3 or so.
No long arms or high steer kit.
Profile updated regularly. Last update 7/24/2013.