Starting a new build on a salvage JKU.
- 5.3 or 6.2L LS Swap (Prefer Aluminum block 6.2L pending price point) + 6L80 Automatic Transmission
- Atlas 2 speed 3:1
- Ultimate Dana 60's w/ 4.88 gears
- EVO Double Throwdown Kit w/ Long Arms
- 40" Pitbulls
- 17 or 20" beadlocks
- Hydro Assist
- Links are TBD (I like this: https://www.fusion4x4.com/fusion-4x4...k-series-combo
- With either LS and mostly seeing rocks in KY and some street driving, anyone have experience with proper gearing? 4.88 or 5.38?
- Anyone have any feedback on Atlas 2 3:1 with this set up? Feedback?
- Any other tips or things to think about? This is my first JKU build but my 5th Jeep. (Armor is in the plans but that is the easy part so I didn't list it)
Thanks ahead of time.