1) Jack up the front of the car and take off the front 2 wheels.
2) Clean he wheels with windex.
3) Sand the wheels down with a medium grit sand paper.
4) Clean the wheels with paint thinner.
5) Let air out of the wheels so you can put index cards inbetween the wheel and tire.
6) Use Kylon Fusion Self-etching Primer, and apply 1 coat, and let sit 20 min.
7) Apply another coat of primer and let sit 20 min.
8) Do a light coat of Satin Black, let sit 20 min.
9) Another coat of black and let sit 20 min.
10) Repeat step 9 one or two more times, up to you.
11) After you let it sit, apply 1 coat of Kylon Fusion Clear Coat, let sit 20 min.
12) Apply one last coat of clear.
13) Let sit for about 45 min and then put it back on the car.
14) Repeat steps 1-13 for rear wheels.
And as for the lift, it cost me $475. Talk to Kolak, he can give you my setup, 4 Rancho Shocks, Daystar 2 inch spacer lift, and all 8 isolators. He is a great guy with great deals.
Originally Posted by dytnal
dude can u tell me how u painted ur wheels that looks GOOD and can u tell me how much it cost to get that spacer lift and new shocks and did u put it on urself