2002 TJ something a little diffrent - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > 2002 TJ something a little diffrent

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsLabor Day Sale!

Unread 05-12-2009, 02:33 PM   #1
obsestmale
2002 TJ Wrangler 

2002 TJ something a little diffrent

Hello all,
My name is Dock and I live in the North Louisiana area, I am 25 and a proud jeep owner. I bought the Jeep a few months back from a buddy who bought it from some doctor in Illinois. I was super lucky in the fact that the Jeep only had 25,138 miles when I bought it. Now on to the fact that I am running a 20 inch wheel on a jeep!! I welcome any thoughts/comments on the look of the jeep. Thanks for your time

http://www.jeepforum.com/gallery/dat...nger_side3.JPG

obsestmale is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-12-2009, 02:36 PM   #2
HerbieDerby

Good lookin Jeep man! I don't much care for big wheels but that looks pretty clean.
HerbieDerby is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-12-2009, 02:40 PM   #3
robtre
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Looks great man!!! I have 18" from a 2007 JK Sahara with stock tires, but come lift time I will get bigger tires for it. Those tires are low profile so Im guessing they are super soft/sticky rubber so they dont slip?
Unread 05-12-2009, 02:46 PM   #4
obsestmale
2002 TJ Wrangler 

The tires are the Nitto Mud Grappler, so as far as being soft/sticky, no not really. I have not had the tires on there very long (1 week) so no slipping as of yet but I will keep everyone up to date
Unread 05-12-2009, 02:51 PM   #5
obsestmale
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerbieDerby View Post
Good lookin Jeep man! I don't much care for big wheels but that looks pretty clean.
Like I said something a little diffrent, I wasn't for sure how I would like the bigger wheel and less tire look myself being that I have run a 15x10 polished aluminum wheel and a 35 before I swapped over to "the dark side" ha ha
Unread 05-12-2009, 04:09 PM   #6
AlTheKillerr

looks great other than the transfer case drop. not that thats a big deal still a nice jeep
AlTheKillerr is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.