2002 TJ in the Snow ! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > 2002 TJ in the Snow !

ExtremeTerrain GROUP BUY: Barricade Rear Bumpers/Tire CarrIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSteering and more from Ruffstuff!

Unread 05-23-2003, 06:24 PM   #1
rbowling

2002 TJ in the Snow !

Only have pictures while in the snow for now...What do you guys think??

rbowling is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-23-2003, 09:40 PM   #2
crazyTJ

I like it....of course I may be biased ! Mike is tryin to get a ride set up so you can get out and play with it. I wont be there, but I think he is planning on Paragon in June sometime.
Crazy
97 TJ 4 cyl/5 speed/4:88's,6+"of lift,37 Parnelli Jones on DC-1's,9"rear/Moser alloys,Dana30/Evolution alloys,lockers,cage, winch,4 to1 ,lots of other stuff!!!
Wife that hates my Jeep
crazyTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-24-2003, 05:42 AM   #3
WhatWasIThinkin

As long as you werent on a snowmobile trail, its a very nice pic.
Todd
[size=2][color=darkolivegreen]*Engine=Stock* *Armor=OYR Rear Corners, SkidRow Engine Skid, OEM Rockers* *Lift=OME 942HD & 933HD Coils, OME N66 & N67 HD Shocks, ACOS front and rear, 1-1/4" JKS BL, JKS front Track Bar* *Tires/Wheels= 12.5x33" Interco TrXus MT's mounted on 15x8 Cragar 397 Steelies* *Bumpers and Carrier=Jeeperman Rock bumpers front and rear* * Other Stuff=1" M.O.R.E Bombproof Torsion Rubber MML, Meridian Gold GPS, CE 8k Winch*[/color][/size]
WhatWasIThinkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-24-2003, 09:36 AM   #4
rbowling

Nope was at my house when I took this pic......Yeah crazy I know you like it but that is because you built it ...LOL.... I wish you could be there, but I can't wait to get it out...
rbowling is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.