Got the new lift mostly finished over the last 2 days. Sits fairly level right now with the 3.5" rear Metalcloak coils and front 2.5" RC coils with 2" spacers. Should give plenty of clearance for the 35s.
I really like the rear Metalcloak coils. The top portion of the coil has a very light rate, so the coils completely collapse on each other. It basically becomes a coil spacer that unloads with downtravel. This gives out a longer free length. They are ridiculously long unloaded, I measured them at 19.5" versus 14.5" for my stock rear coils w/ 2" spacer. They were very difficult top get in without a coil compressor (my coil compressor wouldn't work with these coils). I had to take the track bar and sway bar loose before the axle would drop far enough to fit them in there. I don't have nearly enough shock travel to unseat these things, that is for sure. Another bonus of these coils is they function like a coil corrector. The collapsed section of the coils absorb the arch from a rotated pinion so that the section of the coil used at ride height is nearly perpendicular with the ground. They ride very well, better than the stock coils I just took out.
The rear end also got RC shock relocators, TV track bar bracket, RC extended sway bar links, custom adjustable track bar, and skyjacker hydro shocks. I'm pretty happy with how it all turned out.
I didn't take any pictures, but the front end is now during on RC 2.5" coils with 2" spacers, skyjacker hydro shocks, custom bar pin eliminators, and RE 2" bumpstop extensions. I also have a RE adjustable track bar I am going to install, but the heim is no good so I'm going to order a Johnny joint to replace it. The alignment is only off slightly with the stock track bar, but I would like to get it centered right.
Also cut down a stock front driveshaft to use in the rear, just need a 1310 to 1330 u joint.
I'm probably going to throw the 35s on it today.