2002 Black TJ Sahara - Page 7 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > 2002 Black TJ Sahara

BLACK FRIDAY SPECIALS!! You asked, we deliver!Rough Country Lift Kits and Parts!XJ Rail Sale!

Unread 06-24-2010, 01:27 PM   #91
BygKuntrey13
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Whats going on bro, i believe I have seen you around gville as well, jeep locks sick man it has been forever since i have had the chance to get up here and scope things out! we need to get together and all go ride sometime man!

BTW: the Upol looks sick inside i did mine this past weekend and it looks awesome!!

BREAK IT SO YOU CAN UPGRADE IT!! :)

[FONT="Arial Black"]JEEPERS OF FACEBOOK GROUP:[/FONT]
[URL="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1539215901&ref=nf#/group.php?gid=253788290545&ref=mf"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1539215901&ref=nf#/group.php?gid=253788290545&ref=mf[/URL]
BygKuntrey13 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-24-2010, 02:10 PM   #92
sanchagrins
1998 XJ Cherokee 

ya man, we should get up and wheel sometime! If you are interested come to the next NCKrawler meeting and check it out! We meet the first Wednesday of every month at Parkers on Memorial(@ 7pm). So the next meeting will be July 7th, and we will be discussing our next URE trip on July 24th, and try to figure out what we want to do in August. We also do go out to the NCKrawler playground(in little washington)/have pig pickins, meet and greets, and wrenching parties.

Anyways, nice rig!
sanchagrins is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-24-2010, 10:11 PM   #93
sanchagrins
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Added a new sicker....

And a magnet...i plan on getting one of the NC south ones on my next trip to the OBX...
Unread 06-24-2010, 10:31 PM   #94
Amills
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Great build thread! Sick wrangler!!
Amills is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-25-2010, 02:19 AM   #95
BygKuntrey13
2004 TJ Wrangler 

yea man i have been to some meetings! my buddy corey with the xj is in the group and Jay I grew up around him so has has been talking to me about it! the bad thing is I work about 70hrs a week so my schedule is always so dag hectic! I wanna go to the playground sometime and hangout! but we all need to meet up and go cruise or something soon man!

[URL="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1539215901&ref=nf#/group.php?gid=253788290545&ref=mf"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1539215901&ref=nf#/group.php?gid=253788290545&ref=mf[/URL]
Unread 06-25-2010, 08:18 AM   #96
sanchagrins
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjjeepkid View Post
Great build thread! Sick wrangler!!
Thanks! It still has a long way to go before I'm done with it. I'm waiting to get a little extra money from my second job before I start ordering parts again. I'm going to go ahead and start addressing my slight vibrations by getting a SYE and CV driveshaft. I'm hoping to start ordering parts mid July....

Quote:
Originally Posted by BygKuntrey13 View Post
yea man i have been to some meetings! my buddy corey with the xj is in the group and Jay I grew up around him so has has been talking to me about it! the bad thing is I work about 70hrs a week so my schedule is always so dag hectic! I wanna go to the playground sometime and hangout! but we all need to meet up and go cruise or something soon man!
Awesome! I actually ran into Jay and Greg at harbor freight and they are the ones that invited me to join. I've been a member for the last few months, and have already had a blast with those guys! You need to tell Jay to get his stuff fixed so he will be ready for the trail ride in July !!! I guess corey too for that matter, I know he has had a few things to get done to get his XJ ready.

Anyways, I'm around most of the time so let me know if you want to get up sometime, and if nothing else (if you don't already) check out the NCKrawlers website for potential trips to the playground, trail rides, bbq's, etc...
Unread 06-25-2010, 10:02 AM   #97
Amills
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Nice! yeah im starting to price everything out for when i get my tj. Cant wait!
Unread 06-25-2010, 11:00 AM   #98
sanchagrins
1998 XJ Cherokee 

you got one picked out yet? Or any preference on color or model, stock or modified? Ultimately what do you want to do to your tj?
Unread 06-25-2010, 12:26 PM   #99
Amills
2000 TJ Wrangler 

yeah im lookin for a nice 03 wrangler black. im going to black it out, i want to put a rough country 4" X series lift under it! And maybe put some different bumpers on it, but that will be one of the later things i do to it. my mom says that i am a jeep geek. haha
Unread 06-28-2010, 07:44 AM   #100
sanchagrins
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Got a few random pictures to add today! Not a big update by any means, but I got my new license plate int he mail. NC has lots of neat tags you can get to support various organizations, schools, etc... I like the look of the friends of the smokies, one and seeing as I come from the western part of the state I spend a lot of time in the smokies, it was a no brainier!

My wife has the Ducks Unlimited on coming int he mail. It's pretty awesome too, because it has Cape Hatteras Lighthouse on it... I think it will look good on her blue JK. Anyways, this is what it will look like:

And finally, I posted this in another thread but thought I might as well show my handy work here too.... I started off with an ugly yellowing(was originally white) mini fridge in my garage. After a some prep work, a few coats of paint, and some stickers this is what I ended up with! Now if only I could find some before pictures....
Unread 06-28-2010, 02:12 PM   #101
BygKuntrey13
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Hey man i aint gonna be able to make it to the NCK meet this month either im going to myrtle for the 4th, but get up with corey and tell him we need to ride man! gotta get ya some hometown mud videos on your build

Unread 06-30-2010, 02:21 PM   #102
YJPirate
1995 YJ Wrangler 

I'm pretty sure my beer is being held hostage in that mini-fridge isn't it?
YJPirate is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-26-2010, 08:56 AM   #103
sanchagrins
1998 XJ Cherokee 

I went wheeling this past weekend at Uwharrie National Forrest again with my local 4x4 club (NCKrawlers) and had a blast! Finally got to try out my new rockers, steering box skid plate, and differential covers! No real carnage to speak of (at least on my part). It was nice to finally wheel a little harder and not take as many of the by-passes. Even though it was HOT it was still a great wheeling trip! I never seem to get good pictures of my jeep though... I'm hoping somebody got some good pictures of me going up the back side of daniel.

Trail repair on a broken track bar bolt

Time for a little posing

Another NCKrawler buggy. This one at one point was a 'yota

Unread 09-08-2010, 11:13 AM   #104
sanchagrins
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Not a big update....but I've been enjoying the nice weather with my top off! Sad to say, but this is the first time I've had it off since I got the jeep over almost two years ago....I just never had a place to store the hardtop, or park the Jeep in case of rain till now.

Unread 11-27-2010, 01:36 PM   #105
JEEP4x20
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Looks good. I like the top off.
Any thing new?

Nice Jeep
JEEP4x20 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.