2001 Jeep Wrangler. Couple of Q's on a Jeep I'm looking at! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > 2001 Jeep Wrangler. Couple of Q's on a Jeep I'm looking at!

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsSave at JeepHut on Smittybilt Soft tops

Unread 04-29-2009, 07:57 PM   #1
Thisisaustin

2001 Jeep Wrangler. Couple of Q's on a Jeep I'm looking at!

sorry accidently posted in wrong section. don't know how to delete. already moved the posts

sorrry!

Last edited by Thisisaustin; 04-29-2009 at 08:08 PM..
Thisisaustin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-29-2009, 08:11 PM   #2
incagoldjeep

it seems like he is trying to overcharge you. if he would lower the price it would be a good deal. another suggestion would be to go on kelly blue book(type it into google)and see how much is the suggested retail price from a private seller. also idk if there is such thing as a dana bumper cuz ive only heard of it being an axle so maybe he knows u dont know much and trying to rip u off. trust me when i was lookong for my jeep everyone was making up stuff cuz they thought i didnt know anything about jeeps.
incagoldjeep is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.