2000 tj - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > 2000 tj

Bilstein Blowout Sale - 4 5100 Series Shocks $309.99 shippSALE PRICING, Specials, Huge Savings Alloy USA and Posi-LoPoison spyder items @ oconee off road 706 534 9955

Unread 08-30-2011, 09:16 PM   #16
Sovereign08
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Lightbar is finished, going to wire up the lights and try them out tomorrow. I painted them black and once it dries I'll take pictures of how they light up. Not bad for about 2 hours of welding, cutting and grinding and about $25 in material.

measurements are...

the top bar is 60" long

side bars are 23" long with a 22 degree cut

the top bar is bowed because I cut it to the width of the window frame at the top, which is about 58" where I should have made it 60" which is the width of the window frame at the bottom where it is mounted. I took a torch and bent the bar. Its a sung fit, but I don't plan on taking it off anytime soon. If you give yourself about 2" above the top of the window frame, there should be plenty of room to put your top down and up.

http://www.facebook.com/BringTyHome
Sovereign08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-31-2011, 06:31 PM   #17
Sovereign08
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Painted a set of wheels I got for $20. They may just look like satin black now, wait until I am finished.

Unread 09-23-2011, 09:56 PM   #18
Sovereign08
2000 TJ Wrangler 

my newish DD. I got taken off doing deliveries and am training for manager, so the Jeep is in the garage and I'm riding my Ruck I bought in 09. In the past month, I've gone about 200 miles and spent $7 on gas, at $3.69/gal. Though its not very pleasant to ride late at night when the temperature drops to around 50. I haven't been able to put many miles on it, because I only drive to work and back, and LC wont let me deliver on this, so I have to use the Jeep.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.