2000 Grand Cherokee - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > 2000 Grand Cherokee

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitSavvy Billet LED Tail LightsSavvy FOX IFP 4" Lift Shocks in Stock

Unread 03-30-2014, 04:35 PM   #1
yohshua
2000 WJ 

2000 Grand Cherokee

ok so this is my build I know most threads are outside mods but I desisted to go from the inside out for now ill keep updating this as I keep adding things to the Jeep.

First thing I had to do was get my radios installed,

The goods lol, (kenwood tk762G,kenwood tk860G)

for the antenna I went with 2 NMO mounts into the roof

ran the wires down the rear pillar and behind all the rear trim then out under the drivers chair to the console

the back of the truck ended up looking like a mess of tools and parts

had to take out the whole console to get all the wiring and radios set
I ended up finding all kinds of junk stuck under it when i finally got it off lol

now that it was off I was able to add in the master switch for the 2 radios

finally after all the work this is the outcome I think it looks good just need to clean up a bit of the mess and all should be set

hopfully next i will have a chance to install new headlights and a push bumper

yohshua is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-19-2014, 06:25 PM   #2
yohshua
2000 WJ 

I forgot to upload this before but I used to have an ash tray mount but it did not work for me so i got my hands on the cubby and swapped it out. I then used it to add in my aux into and switch for it I was also able to reuse the ash tray light for the cubby.

yohshua is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.