2.5 inch lift for 2013 jk sport, good shop price? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > 2.5 inch lift for 2013 jk sport, good shop price?

Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits OPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!2003-2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Headlight Dark Background wi

Unread 01-14-2014, 09:29 AM   #1
RocC

2.5 inch lift for 2013 jk sport, good shop price?

Okay I am fairly new to this Jeep stuff and have yet to take my jk off road... Looking at all the great looking jeeps I wanted to get a lift and then some wheels and tires in the future... Given my funds I will need to do this in steps also my lack of mechanical skill I will put to take it in to have the lift done right that said this will be a part time driver vehicle and I wanted some opinions.

Here goes

1) I was looking to take it to "American Wheel an Tire" here in Houston and they are quoting $1200 for a 2 1/2 inch PRO Comp Spring and Shock lift installed. Good lift/good price?

2) the suggested down the road 20 inch wheels with 35s when ready to get the rest done. Any issues running these on Jk with that lift?

Thanks in advance..

RocC is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.