1999 cherokee transfer case prob - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > 1999 cherokee transfer case prob

Savvy Aluminum BumpersIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineThe RuffStuff "I can't go to EJS" Sale!

Unread 10-20-2013, 11:24 AM   #1
ffclemens1284

1999 cherokee transfer case prob

1999 Cherokee with the part time and full time transfer case and want to replace it with the one that was in my old 1994 Cherokee that was just 2 wd and 4wd . The one in my 99 seems like it does now want to kick in when I pull the stick .... Cam anyone help me out

ffclemens1284 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-20-2013, 07:35 PM   #2
ZSXJ430

I think you posted in the wrong section. To go XJ Technical area. For your question, check the harnesses and make sure they will work. I am sure it has been done. Also, not sure if it is the same make...you might need to drive shafts.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.