1998 XJ Before/after - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > 1998 XJ Before/after

Rampage Bowless Soft Top Oconee offroadAlloy USA Still AvailableAdvance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 07-29-2007, 10:36 PM   #1
GSXDCY
1998 XJ Cherokee 

1998 XJ Before/after

This is my first Jeep, I have mostly been into racing my previous car was a 400awhp 1991 eclipse. I got this Jeep and right away knew i wanted to black it out right away. I have had it for about 2 and half weeks now. Sorry for the click pictures but i just joined the forum.

Before
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y50...tpic712.07.jpg

1 week later
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y50.../kittires1.jpg

Now
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y50...fted726.07.jpg

GSXDCY is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-29-2007, 11:17 PM   #2
Flammable
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXDCY
Before

1 week later

Now
Click Free

Sharp looking rig you have there!

EDIT: Sorry, I forgot to say welcome to the forum! Checkout the Cherokee section as I'm sure you already have. There is a wealth of information, as well as a load of helpful people on here.
Jeep Owners Named Nick Club #2
Nebraska Jeep Club Member #2
NightCrewMember #104
Flammable is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-29-2007, 11:38 PM   #3
slimP
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Very nice. I like that look. Welcome to the forum
--==(Blue Jeep Club Member #11)==--
--==(Pride, Heritage, Tradition - The American Legend - JEEP)==--
slimP is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-30-2007, 02:17 AM   #4
collkid
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Thats amazing...

So really your a DSMer i did that for a while, i owned 2 DSMs i traded My 93 Talson TSI AWD for the Jeep (as it was not reliable enough for me)

Those are fun cars but it was to much work for me...
Colorado Member #89
collkid is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-30-2007, 08:59 AM   #5
GSXDCY
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Thanks for the click free pictures and for the welcoming everyone.

I was a DSMer from my first car a 95 gs-t and my next the 91 gsx. I needed something alittle more reliable to drive to school, which is out near Pittsburgh, PA and im in NJ so its about a 5 hour ride.

The Jeep should stay like this for alittle bit, i may add a snowboard rack come winter.

thanks again everyone
[CENTER][B]1998 Jeep Cherokee Sport[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE="1"]Rough Country 3" Lift - Cragar 15x8 Soft 8's - Kumho 31x10.5 - ProComp Steering Stablizer - Front TowHooks - Jenson VM9312 - Pioneer Speakers[/SIZE][/CENTER][CENTER][url]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y50/gsxdacy/Lifted726.07.jpg[/url][/CENTER]
GSXDCY is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.