1998 Tj - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > 1998 Tj

Brand New! Quadratec LED Headlights!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 09-17-2008, 02:42 PM   #1
spokanistan
1998 TJ Wrangler 

1998 Tj

The TJ tech forum has been a big help over the past few years and even though I seldom post on online forums I wanted to throw up a pic of my little TJ as a thank you.

Nothing special but I have done all the usual things, e.g. a couple inches of lift, 31X10.5's, herculiner (entire tub), Krylon Fusion on the fenders, bumpers, winch, etc.

It's my hunting rig in the configuration below (It's bow season now) and typically completely covered in mud. Cold in them mountains so the doors and the sail cloth top are on.

All summer long I "try" to keep it nice and shiny in between the mud baths though lol and it rides with the doors off (drivers side maintains mirror bracket all year) and a header bikini and I put the back seat back in and suddenly I am the "cool dad" giving my kids Jeep rides.

Nothing too fancy but I've done all the work and maintenance myself and it definitly takes me places usually only ATV's can go.

Thanks for all I got out of the forum,
Spokanistan

spokanistan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-18-2008, 10:46 AM   #2
spokanistan
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Still trying to make this viewable without having to be clicked...
Unread 09-18-2008, 10:53 AM   #3
Asored2000
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Here you go,

Nice looking Jeep!
Unread 09-18-2008, 11:01 AM   #4
spokanistan
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Hey thank you! On both accounts

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.