1998 5.9L build. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > 1998 5.9L build.

Labor Day Sale!FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 11-19-2012, 03:21 PM   #1
kingharrod83
1998 ZJ 

1998 5.9L build.

So this month I put a new rad, engine, O2 sensors, cat converter, front axel,
Transfer case and a new heater block for the engine. My jeep was in good condition already but I wanted to make better and more reliable. I'm thinking about putting a 4" lift on it want do u think? If yes what are the best brands for kits, and if no reasons thanks a lot much appreciated.

kingharrod83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-19-2012, 05:50 PM   #2
bananaslug
1996 ZJ 

Id search the ZJ side of the forum, this has been asked and answered. At 4" you need all new control arms, front and rear track bars, sway bar end links. Long arms in front at least are ideal if you can afford it. What size tire do you want to run?
bananaslug is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.