1993 Jeep Cherokee Country Build - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > 1993 Jeep Cherokee Country Build

~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~Jeep JK Wrangler NEW Heat Reducing Performance Vented HoodARTEC JK UNDER ARMOR - 4 door Bellypan Kits

Unread 09-25-2013, 07:42 PM   #1
nelson3824
2002 WJ 

1993 Jeep Cherokee Country Build

Here is my jeep I bought about a year ago. Started off pretty rusty and had some nasty in stock form.

I started off with a 3" lift (rough country) with Wild Country XTX's. Since then I have 32's with a 4" lift. (added shackle drops and 1" pucks)

List of work done;

Replaced rocker panels
Bushwackers
Rough Country LCAs
Ball Joints
Rough Country HD SS
UCAs and bushings
Exhaust routed out the passenger side of jeep
Smittybilt rear bumper
Rugged Ridge front bumper with 8500lb winch
1" TC drop
1.5" wheel spacers
Rugged ridge seat
Kenwood deck with Kickers
Yakima rack

Alot of work went in to just getting the thing looking decent again. Only paid $1800 for the rig so I had some room to spend some $ on it.

Next on the list is lockouts, rock rails, and finally connecting my CB (been putting off for a while)

nelson3824 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.