Originally Posted by shark02
your "jeep" is looking great! I'm lookin forward to seeing what else is in store. Are you planning on remounting the fenders or grill or anything to restore it's xjesque looks?
Hood and grill are going back on. I have a CJ7 tailgate I am putting on the back. Otherwise it will get aluminum skins that are not quite XJesgue. haha
But I am going to put the old "cherokee" emblem back on both sides.
A quick list of the stuff I have sitting in the garage that are waiting to go on.
- 22 gallon RCI fuel cell with quick fill
- Griffin aluminum radiator
- dual electric fans
- 8 pass Derale cooler and fan for the power steering
- 16 pass Derale cooler with fan and thermostat for the trans
- PSC reservoir
- PSC 4.5 PS pulley
- Reid knuckles (will be on there way shortly)
- Hood and grill
- Aluminum floors and skins
- Bilstein 2.0" air bumps
- Triple rates for my rear coilovers
- Rear 5000lbs winch
Stuff to fab
- Mounts for the fuel cell
- Mounts for the radiator
- new truss for the 14 bolt
- build truss for D60
- rewire entire vehicle (engine harness, main harness, and gauges)
- Quadruple bypass Bilsteins in the rear
- Chevy LQ4 or LQ9
- 4L60 trans
- 40" Maxxis Comp Trepadors and Raceline beadlocks
As you can see, the long term stuff is the expensive stuff.