1990 XJ 4.0 Renix build CODENAME: MUDD - Page 6 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > 1990 XJ 4.0 Renix build CODENAME: MUDD

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 11-14-2013, 10:35 PM   #76
MuddSnapper
1990 XJ Cherokee 

They have gone the way of the whiksey shot. They were enjoyed until they pissed the bed. MUDD met her maker in the very same mud hole from Memorial day (176 miles from home) and I attempted to drive her home and she wasnt having it and crapped a rear drive shaft doing 70. I had to leave her for the night and get a ride. When I got back she was gone, and not being in a defined town I had no where to start looking(trust me I called every tow yard in a 50mi radius so I think she was stolen) The Ol lady and I split so she took the red 94 and is running it into the ground out of spite (asked me to check her oil and the stick was dry so I just changed it on the spot and all that came out was ONE EFFING QUART OF OIL. UUUUGGGHHHHH.

I will return and begin a new build this winter.

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/1990-xj-4-0-renix-build-codename-mudd-1492362/"]Project MUDD[/URL]
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone
MuddSnapper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-14-2013, 10:37 PM   #77
MuddSnapper
1990 XJ Cherokee 

Oh and my landlord towed the white one because it was a parts truck with no title and he knew MUDD was gone in the wind. (Landlord actually lives next door. We drink and Ive done all the motors on his Chevy Plow trucks

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/1990-xj-4-0-renix-build-codename-mudd-1492362/"]Project MUDD[/URL]
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone
MuddSnapper is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.