PART II -=The Rear=-
So i originally thought that the rear leaf springs would be easier to do than the front coil springs.. i was wrong. took me 2 days to do the first leaf spring, but once i figured out what i was doing, it only took me 1 long day for the second.
What i was lookin at before anything was done
Original leaf spring before the AAL
After the AAL was installed and new centerbolt tightened
The kit included new clamps for the leaf springs.. i dunno if i used them right, but they work, and are pretty damn snug.. so lets hope they hold. [The eclipse is my other *headache* project]
After rear shock and "new" leaf spring was installed. [And before you give me crap about how i bolted the leaf spring plate on wrong, i realized it after i did it, so i had to go back and fix it]
Getting the original steering stabilizer out was probably the most pain in the *** part of the whole project because of the friggin tapered bolt-hole. i ended up getting lucky beating it with a bfh and it finally came loose. Soo new steering stabilizer installed