Overall, I was able to reuse about 90% of the original materials, such as the seats, the carpeting (reused the carpet, but installed new carpet padding), just about all original interior except headliner, gauge cluster, and center console.
Here is the finished product (at the moment) with the new tinted cargo windows (professionally) installed.
Once everything aesthetic was done, I didnt know what to do with my spare time, so I became knit-picky. I decided to spruce up the valve cover, and replace the old gasket.
A friend of mine who enjoys offroading in his wrangler got a new bumper for his birthday (the kind that protects the hood if the jeep rolls over). Unfortunately for him, he was out of town when it came. He told me that if I installed it for him and had it ready by the time he got back, I could have his old bumper. So I did. Using my imagination, here was the prototype mock-up of my "payment"
What I did not realize was that he had covered the entire thing with the truckbed coating, which is not designed to come off easily.. or at all for that matter. I tried everything from various types of stripper, to burning it off, but the only decent way was to scrape it off by hand using a razorblade scraper. Once it was all removed, I sanded it smooth and (since I cannot even come close to affording it to be chrome-plated) I sprayed it with "Chrome Spraypaint", I know, sounds cheesy, but for $8 a can, worked pretty darn well.
And now ladies and gentlemen, I present to you; My Jeep.
Keep in mind that the Wrangler bumper required some fabrication to fit. I had to cut the mounting brackets, turn them vertical, then weld them back on.
The fog light mounts also needed some modification to fit, but turned out fine