1983 CJ7 custom build - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > 1983 CJ7 custom build

NEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WDRear Disc Brake Conversion Kit- TJ,YJ,XJSWAG 50 Cal Ammo Can Mount With M2A1 Can

Unread 11-15-2012, 11:59 AM   #1
Craignells
1983 CJ7 

1983 CJ7 custom build

Hi I'm getting ready to start rebuilding my 83 CJ7 shes not in terrible shape but she is rusty ill upload pictures later but any one have any good ideas shes gona be more of a looker but i will take her out to go put down some mud holes, so any input will be very appreciated. P.S this is my first jeep and rebuild Thanks

Craignells is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2012, 10:29 AM   #2
Craignells
1983 CJ7 

This is the jeep as it sits right now, I have the body off the frame since yesterday and will begin with sand blasting and cutting out the rust today and this weekend, Please give input on anything I am like i said new to this so all help and advice is welcome.
fje.jpg   fja.jpg  
Unread 11-16-2012, 11:30 AM   #3
trevorsstephens
1991 XJ Cherokee 

Shoot, she looks just fine now!
Unread 11-18-2012, 09:48 AM   #4
Craignells
1983 CJ7 

Thanks ^ but I have to kill the rust now or itll be the end of her ive got alot planned for her and will post updates as they come about this is how she looks free from the frame
buhuh.jpg  
Unread 11-18-2012, 02:03 PM   #5
contdevelop
2003 TJ Wrangler 

good luck!
contdevelop is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.