Original tub was shot beyond my ability to repair so I contacted Willys Overland Motors in Toledo for a replacement. New tub was LineX'd inside and out before it arrived.
Started getting new parts for reassembly. Ordered Seats, Headman Headers Howell EFI, Flowmaster 50 series muffler duel diaphragm brake booster and Painless Wiring kit to start with. Upgraded intake from stock cast iron single barrel to an aluminum duel barrel from an 82' CJ.
Ran into quite a few issues.
1. Seats would not fit on stock seat bracket.
2. Seats would not install due to stock roll bar. Had to make custom, built like older CJ that bolted to rear finder well.
3. Brake booster left very little room for intake. Had to use on out of a 95 chevy tahoe.
4. Due to Howell TBI the stock throttle linkage would work, linkage for a stock CJ with V8 worked fine.
5. Had to install CV style drive shaft (Tom Woods) due to angle that extra lift from Holbrook leaf springs.