06 Rubicon build - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > 06 Rubicon build

LJ Suspension Systems from Clayton Off RoadEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippThe Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!

Unread 12-19-2012, 12:53 AM   #1
Ljcrawler05
2005 LJ Wrangler 

06 Rubicon build

Just got an account a couple weeks back and saw that you could talk about your own builds so I figured I'd give mine a go. I've done a bit to the lj already but wont be done for a while.. if ever I've got 2 inch old man emu lift heavy, smittybilt xrc front bumper with xrc8 winch, xrc rear with tire carrier, src rock sliders, bushwacker flat flares. Then tire size is 305/75/R16 mickey Thompson atzs on stock rubicon wheels.

Got a 4" lift coming next week will post some info on that later with pics but cant wait for the new ride height.

Ljcrawler05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-19-2012, 05:26 AM   #2
G Beasley
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ljcrawler05 View Post
I've done a bit to the lj already but wont be done for a while.. if ever
So true , I think most rigs are an ever evolving thing . Post some pictures of the before and after with the new lift if you have them . Its always cool to see the difference .

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.