06 Rubi LJ Lift, Tires etc... - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > 06 Rubi LJ Lift, Tires etc...

Alloy usa heavy duty ball joint kitsNEW!! HMF 50"-52" light bar mounting brackets!! ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4w

Unread 05-30-2011, 10:02 PM   #1
JCRubicon06
2006 LJ Wrangler 

06 Rubi LJ Lift, Tires etc...

New to this forum but not new to Jeeps. Just wanted to share some pics of my build this weekend.
Ended up going with a 1.25" body and 4.5" SA BDS lift. Running 315 MT Baja MTZ's on my stock wheels with spacers. Upgraded the rear bumper and tire carrier, still have to put the poison spyder rockers on when they come in. Over all with lift and tires, the jeep is ab 10" higher than stock. So far Im pretty happy with how it turned out. Rides well and i'm pretty happy with the overall look. I'll update with how it does on the trails...

Before:

After:

Unread 05-30-2011, 10:59 PM   #2
Prryan45
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Nice,very nice.Stock wheels look great also.
Prryan45 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-30-2011, 11:02 PM   #3
blizzboy15
1997 TJ Wrangler 

good looking jeep! cant wait to see the updates and the progress! good choice on the lift! i have heard nothing but good things about BDS!!
05 Rubi Unlimited, 3" BDS springs, Bilstein 5100's, PSC rocker knockers, Currie Correct-lync, ROKMEN armor package, ROKMEN control arms, JKS quick disco's, 1.25" JKS BL/MM, M8000 Warn w/synthetic rope, homemade cargo nets, front and rear tube fenders, 35" Kevlars!!! SOLD :( :(

75 CJ-5, rusty, old, wore-down! 304 V-8, time to rebuild!!! SOLD

97 WranglerJuggy 60/14b, 42" MTR-K, 104" WB
blizzboy15 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-31-2011, 03:42 PM   #4
JCRubicon06
2006 LJ Wrangler 

yea, thats why i went with them. Plus the kit came with everything and then some...and you can beat a lifetime warranty.
Unread 06-01-2011, 06:22 AM   #5
blizzboy15
1997 TJ Wrangler 

for sure! im thinkin of going with the 3" bds, trying to achieve the LCOG thing!!
05 Rubi Unlimited, 3" BDS springs, Bilstein 5100's, PSC rocker knockers, Currie Correct-lync, ROKMEN armor package, ROKMEN control arms, JKS quick disco's, 1.25" JKS BL/MM, M8000 Warn w/synthetic rope, homemade cargo nets, front and rear tube fenders, 35" Kevlars!!! SOLD :( :(

75 CJ-5, rusty, old, wore-down! 304 V-8, time to rebuild!!! SOLD

97 WranglerJuggy 60/14b, 42" MTR-K, 104" WB
blizzboy15 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.