04 Columbia Edition Project - Page 6 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > 04 Columbia Edition Project

NEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WDRear Disc Brake Conversion Kit- TJ,YJ,XJSWAG 50 Cal Ammo Can Mount With M2A1 Can

Unread 01-17-2011, 10:05 PM   #76
Crush03
1998 XJ Cherokee 

hows the hp30 withn37's?

Unread 04-15-2011, 03:50 AM   #77
littledevilTJ
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crush03 View Post
hows the hp30 withn37's?
it worked well since it had a trutrac in it not a full locker. I never had any issues with it.

Florida Specific Forum
www.floridajeepers.net
littledevilTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-04-2011, 05:18 AM   #78
06jeep
2006 TJ Wrangler 

What size/type of screws did you use to install this control panel from Roadless?

Quote:
Originally Posted by littledevilTJ View Post
I recently ordered a in-cab winch control from Roadlessgear.com. I really like it. I mounted it on the blank spot on my dash. heres a pic. I have yet to actually try it out.
[COLOR="Silver"]Silver Jeep Club Member #100[/COLOR]
06jeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-09-2011, 12:02 PM   #79
littledevilTJ
2004 TJ Wrangler 

I think they where just button head screws, I can't remember if they where fine thread screws with.nuts on the back or wood screws, I'm leaning toward the fine thread screw and nut.

I went on a wheeing trip to river rock in Georgia and made some big changes. I wheeled with a few XJs that where exo caged trail beater and I made a big decision. I sold the wrangler, bought a 2004 Ford f150 5.4 L Lariat 4x4 and a 18' dove tail trailer. A month after that I found a 92 xj for dirt cheap that was in really good condition for way I paid and have since been building that. I went to the darkside.

Florida Specific Forum
www.floridajeepers.net
littledevilTJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.