Hey guys, I posted a build thread on my local jeep forum. I figured it was time to show off my jeep on a bigger forum!! Here is my list of parts that I already have and what I am ordering. I am including the best prices I could find on the parts as well. Feel free to tell me what you think of my list and what you would change (If any) I have edited my list as my build has changed!!
What I already have:
- Treadwright 5x315/75R16 MTR knockoffs with BFG A/T 3ply sidewall ($873)
- Rugged Ridge 8500lb Winch ($280)
- Rubicon Express Hand Throttle Kit ($35) Yet to be installed!
- MetalCloak Front/rear fenders with rocker guards ($1900 shipped)
- 5x BlackRock 16x8 wheels ($365)
- ORF Fab Stinger front bumper ($380)
- LOD Xtreme Duty tire carrier rear bumper ($500)
- JKS 1.25" Body Lift ($121.50)
- JKS 1" MML ($72)
- 2 Inch BB lift (FREE!!)
- Currie Adjustable control arms ($1000) on the way!!
- UCF engine/trans skid,ultra high Tummy Tuck skid, Aluminum Gas Tank skid, and lopro mount ($900) on the way!!
What I am going to get:
- 4.88 gears for Dana 30 and Dana 44 ($323)
- Detroit soft locker for rear Dana 44 ($600) (Still looking into airlocker)
- Spartan locker for front Dana 30 ($260) (Still looking into airlocker)
- Riddler Differential Covers x2 ($200)
- SYE with TW driveshaft ($500)
- ZJ steering (have yet to price)
Well, That pretty much completes my list for now. I plan on doing most of the work myself. Just scroll down to see all the build. Like I said if you guys see anything outta place or something I should change, don't hesitate to comment! I plan on doing a full write up on this so keep posted for pics and review!
How it looked when I brought it home
How it looks now