3K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  grogie 
#1 · (Edited)
Product Information
Price $84.7
Rating 5
Average Price $84.7
Manufacturer Zaino
Recommended Yes: 1 / No: 0
Company website http://www.zainostore.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=ZKIT-1

For the ultimate in show car appearance and total protection, here are the Zaino products that you'll need to make it happen. Included in the Zaino Show Car Kit are everything pictured including the following:

ZFX™ Flash Cure Accelerator Additive
Z-2 PRO™ Show Car Polish for Clear Coated Car Finishes
Z-5 PRO™ Show Car Polish for Swirl Marks and Fine Scratches
Z-6™ Ultra Clean Gloss Enhancer Spray
Z-7™ Show Car Wash
Z-18™ ClayBar

Attachments

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
Price $84.7
Rating 5
Pros Awesome shine, makes cleaning dirt, mud, road salt, water spots and bugs off much easier.
Cons Not for the faint of heart as it will take you a day to do.
Recommended yes

Comments: Getting a Jeep dirty is a lot of fun, but I also like a clean Jeep between trips to my local Badlands. I also find that keeping the paint on both my TJ and KJ well protected helps to make the removal of dirt, mud, road salt, water spots and the swarms of Midwestern bugs off of the paint much easier.
When I first bought my KJ, I stopped using wax for something more modern, which was RejeX (rejex.com), which is a polymer that does a really good job. I actually found it to be easier then wax to apply and buff off, not to mention better.
However I had also heard about show car guys using Zaino (zainostore.com), so I thought I'd order their Total Protection Show Car Kit.
Last summer I applied the kit first to my TJ, with amazing results! Since then, just as I said I've found dirt and mud wash off easier, and Zaino still shines.
Now in all honestly, Zaino is not for the faint of heart as it starts with two washes as I want to make sure I get the body as clean as possible for the next step which is to clay bar. If you are not familare with clay bar, it's just a bar of clay that picks up anything such as bugs, road tar, and any other contaminants that normal washing doesn't remove. Clay bar is used along with a solution of their mild soap and distilled water.
Then after clay bar, I washed it a third time to remove any clay that was left, and then a light application of a spray that enhances the shine from under the next two polishes (Z-6).
Next is to use the two different polishes (Z-2 and Z-5) that each required an hour of time between each and buffing. Then after the final buffing, the result is awesome! I don't recall that either my TJ or KJ had this kind of a shine when I brought them?! :thumbsup:

The TJ:

The KJ:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.