Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Body > Exterior Accessories > Smittybilt Rear Full Corners

TJ, YJ & LJ Drop Down Tail Gate Conversion KitGreat prices on seating!--Oconee Off-RoadTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Smittybilt Rear Full Corners Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Exterior Accessories Next Product

Smittybilt Rear Full Corners

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $229.00
Average Price: $208.13
Manufacturer: Smittybilt
Recommended?
Yes: 8 / No: 0

These corners start at your tailgate and extends over your wheels and down to your rocker to give you alot of protection

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review

zombiehunta666
zombiehunta666's Reviews
07-07-2013, 03:34 PM
Price: $550.00
Pros: Looks great. Offers a ton of articulation for the tires.
Cons: Install time. Had some fit issues with the drivers side.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Take 4 days for the front/rear and body cadding. Also, buy a rivet nut tool first. Napa sells them for $80 and then another $12 for the specific insert. This will save a day of install. The rears were a nightmare to install. Drivers side fender might have been warped, also several holes were explained in the instructions yet you had to pre-drill them? Should have been done along with the holes for the license plate mount.

kennyboobear

kennyboobear's Reviews
08-20-2011, 07:56 PM
Price: $0.01
Pros: Fitment, stout
Cons: Crappy Smittybilt Powdercoat
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Full Corners fit well and mounted up easily with a one man install. Got them as a gift to cover some body damage that my dad did when backing into my Jeep. Hammered out the damage, sealed it up with some rustoleum and voila. Full corners.

chris_ce
chris_ce's Reviews
04-18-2011, 08:24 PM
Price: $187.00
Pros: Thick steel.
Cons: Would like the option to get them bare metal instead of the powder coat. Bolts for the fender flares are crap at best. Bolts would have been fine if I was running the fender flares.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Over all they are good. Fender bolts Pretty well suck if your not running the fender flares. Fitment wasn't prefect but from ten feet away it looks good. For the price I was happy.

StrateRzr
StrateRzr's Reviews
04-01-2011, 04:33 PM
Price: $199.00
Pros: Heavy stuff, Came powder coated
Cons: Heavy stuff!
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Easy to install, mated up nice with my PS rock knockers w/ TJ wheel openings. Raptor lined both to match.

sxysouthtx

sxysouthtx's Reviews
03-19-2011, 08:08 PM
Price: $300.00
Pros: Looks great.
Cons: A pain to install.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Quite a bit of drilling, have a friend close by when you are installing these corner guards. But, brings your jeep's appearance to a new level. Also, cheaper to replace these than a new tub.

mwater

mwater's Reviews
03-27-2010, 06:08 AM
Price: $1.00
Pros: fit and looks good
Cons: Tork bolts are not coated and the faces rust.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Fit well,and good looking finish,hardware was not coated so it rusted real quick,(the face of tork bolts) otherwise good product.

drktrrs

drktrrs's Reviews
11-13-2009, 10:15 PM
Price: $199.00
Pros: Easy to install and give a very tough, clean look.
Cons: Haven't found any yet.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I ordered the rear corner guards with the optional 3" flare for a mere extra $112, and so far have been really pleased with them. The install was very easy and took about 1.5 hours. This is a product that you definitely have to be sure you want on your jeep since there is alot of drilling into the body which makes them pretty permanent. Overall, I would recommend them to anyone from an everyday driver to a trail vehicle.

jeepin_98
jeepin_98's Reviews

12-14-2008, 09:45 AM
Smittybilt Rear Full Corners
Price: $229.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: This product was easy to install and looks really good, i havent got to test them out but they seem like they can deal with some abuse and thats exactly what i intend to do with them.