post #1 of Old 08-15-2007, 06:25 AM Thread Starter
mfalik

1994 YJ Wrangler 

Rugged Ridge Modern Style Mirror Set

Quadratec Part No: 13011.210

Update the looks on prior year Wranglers or replace cracked or missing mirrors with these OE replacements. Our tests fits reveal that these same mirrors will fit all '87 thru '06 Wranglers with steel doors as well as all '94-'06 Wranglers with full steel doors. Feature swing away arms and rotating glass mirror panels that stay in place. Installs in minutes using existing fasteners.
30 Day Limited Warranty.

post #2 of Old 08-15-2007, 06:32 AM Thread Starter
mfalik

1994 YJ Wrangler 

I bought these mirrors because I thought they looked better than the stock mirrors for a YJ Wrangler. Well, when I opened the package I was disappointed to see that the entire part was made of plastic (mounting base, arm, & mirror housing). I used to work for a company that built OEM mirrors for the auto industry, and I had never seen a mirror that was made completely out of plastic.

I installed them anyways, because maybe they were designed stiff enough to prevent vibration-induced shaking. Well, sure enough I start down the road and they were shaking, shaking so bad you cannot see anything behind the vehicle.

I would not recommend these mirrors to anyone. They are so poorly designed; I don't know how a company in good conscience could sell them.
post #3 of Old 12-26-2007, 02:27 PM
MoJeeper
1999 TJ Wrangler 

I give them the same review mfalik, They shake something horrible! I will be sending these back.