Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Body > Exterior Accessories > Poison Spyder Customs Trail Corners

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineOfficial Chassis Saver Rust Preventive Truck & Auto UnFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Poison Spyder Customs Trail Corners Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Exterior Accessories Next Product

Poison Spyder Customs Trail Corners

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $550.00
Average Price: $278.00
Manufacturer: Poison Spyder Customs
Recommended?
Yes: 5 / No: 0

Trail Corners are forged from 3/16" steel and are precision formed for a perfect fit. Corner armor is secured with 1/4" stainless button head hardware. All factory cut outs and mounting holes come pre-drilled, for ease of installation, and come powder coated black. Trail Corners are available for OE taillights or round LED taillights.

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review

santos4738
santos4738's Reviews
07-14-2010, 05:05 PM
Price: $140.00
Pros: Heavy duty, powder coated black, extra tough.
Cons: None
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Bolt on trail corners, powder coated black, very easy to install! While I don't do any heavy off-roading, I still wanted a very durable corner guard, not the cheap diamond plate kind. Poison Spyder makes some high quality parts! They won me over, my YJ will be outfitted with more Poison Spyder swag in the near future.

richmond1273
richmond1273's Reviews
08-28-2009, 12:16 PM
Price: $150.00
Pros: powdercoated steel, stainless hardware
Cons: na
Recommended? Yes

Comments: it came with a couple chips of the powder coat missing but nothing major. i picked it because it was 3/16" steel and the stainless hardware. they have definitely been put the test, taking multiple blows from trees. they still hold there form and just took a little bit of buffing to get most of the scratches out.

DougB

DougB's Reviews

03-27-2009, 03:43 PM
Price: $550.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Have the full coverage corner crushers with 3" flare. Crushers are 3/16" plate with flare welded on. Since I'm not running rocker guards I welded up the notch in the crushers for the guards. Crusher corners are well built and nothing is going to damage these suckers! Fit fairly well against the factory tub. Wish there was a way to prevent dirt from getting in between crushers and tub. But since these will never come off, it's not a big deal.

Lambo3244
Lambo3244's Reviews

01-12-2009, 12:17 AM
Price: $400.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: These corners are ROCK solid. I had to get these because the guy that owned the Jeep before me tore up the metal that is used for mounting flares. Even if I had the metal to mount flares, I would still get these. I don't have to worry now about sliding into trees!

Sccafire
Sccafire's Reviews

10-28-2008, 06:44 PM
Price: $150.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: These corners have saved my bacon plenty of times. one bad part is you either have to tap 2 bolts or cut out rear inner fender on passenger side to get to the bolts to tighten them.