#1 ·
Product Information
Price $129.99
Rating 5
Average Price $125
Manufacturer Mopar
Recommended Yes: 2 / No: 0
Company website http://www.quadratec.com/products/11186_401.htm

Now a new stylish way to keep dry! This new Cab Cover is constructed of black, water-resistant nylon, and features the Jeep logo across the front. Cover fits snug using elastic cords and adjustable straps. Can be used with the top up or down! Includes nylon storage bag. Fits '97-'06 Wranglers. Black Only.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Price $129.99
Rating 5
Pros Custom fits, elastic cords that go around front mirrors and rear lights, strap to go around the underside as well, water proof, folds up neatly into included bag, and has Jeep logo
Cons None
Recommended yes

Comments: During the summer I often keep the hardtop off of my TJ, so when it's sitting outside or in my garage, this keeps the interior protected. It also folds neatly into the included bag that I keep in the back when my TJ is topless and I'm away from home.

#3 ·
Price $120
Rating 5
Pros Easy to install. Fits with top up or down. Keeps out rain and dirt. Dries fast.
Cons Doesn't cover doors. Black fades to brown
Recommended yes

Comments: I've had this trail cover for 10 years since my Jeep was new. It's been on in all sorts of rain and wind. You can use it with the top up or down. If the top is down you WILL get a puddle in the middle of the cover after a hard rainfall so if I'm expecting rain I'd just put the top up because pulling on it and draining the water is messy. It's great because I can't be bothered to put the windows in most of the time. It's kept the Jeep inside fairly dry even in heavy rain and stays on in wind provided you secure it down tightly and use the side straps, which you can take off. It's very lightweight and easy to put on and off and stores nicely in it's bag. I have a garage so it hasn't seen constant use. If I didn't have a garage I'd probably get something that allowed me to use it doorless and was more heavy duty. After 10 years the once black color has faded to brown but that doesn't seem to be affecting it any. This is a great cover to just throw on if you are parked outside on a trip or if you don't want to get your Jeep wet. It also dries fairly quickly and folds up compactly in it's bag.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.