Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Body > Exterior Accessories > Lange Quick Mount 2 mirrors

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Clayton Off Road JK Short Arm Suspension Kits~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Lange Quick Mount 2 mirrors Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Exterior Accessories Next Product

Lange Quick Mount 2 mirrors

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $51.99
Average Price: $53.33
Manufacturer: Lange
Recommended?
Yes: 3 / No: 0

Qiuck release mirrors that mount to your windshield hinge (frame side). For running half doors or no doors. They can also be rotated to work with your windshield folded down.

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review

Swoopsd
Swoopsd's Reviews
04-22-2014, 02:36 PM
Price: $52.99
Pros: Install quick and EZ.
Cons: Mirror Glass has broke 3 times. Arms are not long enough to make a passenger side mirror work "well" The bracket is stainless steel. The bolts they send are steel. This will cause the bolts to seize.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I would still recommend this to someone purely for the benefits of having the mirrors. The glass cracks because water gets behind it and freezes during the winter months. The only way to prevent this would be to bring them inside. If you are like me, I leave mine on year round. That's not an option. They are easily adjusted, and you should make sure to crank down on the set screws and bolts unless you want the mirror to flip down at high speed. The mismatch of bolts and brackets is also a minor annoyance. Make sure you use ANTI-SEIZE on your bolts before you install the mounts or you will rip off the threads upon removal. Overall, for the price and the speed of installation it is worth the money to have mirrors while no doors are on you vehicle. If you are going to leave them on year round, just follow this advice. Don't freakout when something goes wrong. You left them on year-round. They are really designed as a temporary mirror to be legal until you reinstall your doors.

JeepTJMike
JeepTJMike's Reviews
02-18-2011, 01:48 PM
Price: $55.00
Pros: Cheap
Cons: None
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Perfect for any price, best option for door removal and staying legal.

NotURMailman

NotURMailman's Reviews

04-03-2009, 09:54 AM
Lange Quick Mount 2 mirrors
Price: $51.99
Recommended? Yes

Comments: So far so good. They are a little rough to get properly adjusted and the left side bracket looks a little odd the way it lines up. But, I really wanted something that left only a small bracket when removed and would be able to be used with my windshield folded. Don't forget you are not buying a set. Price is each, so you will need to order two. After having them on for a while... DON'T DO IT!!! The finish quality is horrible, they have NO customer service, and they whistle so f***ing loud I can hear it on the highway with no top and soft half doors!