Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Body > Exterior Accessories > Jeep Mirror relocation Brackets

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Jeep Mirror relocation Brackets Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Exterior Accessories Next Product

Jeep Mirror relocation Brackets

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $75.00
Average Price: $39.40
Manufacturer: Jeep
Recommended?
Yes: 8 / No: 2

2007 Wrangler Light Brackets set of 2, mount lamps to the base of the windshield. Use 12410507 wiring Install kit and 1247271 Off Road Lights.

Also pictured: Mirror Relocation Bracket. Includes one bracket and one mirror. Will not interfere with light bracket.

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review

marzcap328

marzcap328's Reviews
01-29-2012, 12:15 PM
Price: $15.00
Pros: Excellent option over stock mirrors
Cons: Interior nuts are not welded in. Makes install a knucklebuster
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Increased range of view over stock mirrors and then look a hell of a lot better as well.

FastLearner

FastLearner's Reviews

09-01-2011, 01:58 PM
Price: $30.00
Pros: Use both stock mirrors when doors on/off Look good
Cons: when doors are on.. must put passenger side back on the door in order to have full view... which is no big deal for an all season (winter/summer) vehicle like mine... easy to install... UNLESS YOU STRIP THE BOLTS HOLDING THE WINDSHIELD HINGE!!!... common problem esp. on passenger side... a $&@&% to get off if you do.. i had to drill them out... so be carful
Recommended? No

Comments:

Airborneguy8
Airborneguy8's Reviews
02-23-2011, 09:12 AM
Price: $50.00
Pros: Makes taking the doors off safer.
Cons: With doors on, view is restricted.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: The circles that cover the stock mounts on the doors look good. Great product for what it is, just remember that you will lose view with the doors on.

jackruane
jackruane's Reviews
01-21-2011, 01:21 PM
Price: $50.00
Pros: Legally take of the doors.
Cons: I can not see my passenger side mirror.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: After I put them on I called the makers to ask if I did something wrong because I can no longer see my right mirror. They said that is the way they are made and I should either use my other mirror for the right one or put a small mirror on the edge so I can see.

ROADDOG516
ROADDOG516's Reviews
01-07-2010, 05:36 AM
Pros: moves mirror like it says
Cons: not an easy install
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I have the Omix-Ada YJ mirror movers, they are decent quality but a real pain toi install on a YJ because you have to pull the dash back to acces the lower hinge screws. Not a quick install and do it when tops off to make it easier.

rakoepke1
rakoepke1's Reviews
06-01-2009, 03:30 PM
Price: $49.99
Pros: Easy to install, work well
Cons: Due to passenger mirror location, it is useless with the doors on. Price
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Good product that delivers exactly as it says. The price is a little high considering you still use your stock mirrors.

heep2jeep
heep2jeep's Reviews

02-28-2009, 08:44 PM
Price: $35.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments:

smidgeon36

smidgeon36's Reviews

08-05-2008, 07:10 PM
Price: $28.99
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Haven't had a problem with them. Can't see out the passenger's side with the doors on, but I'm okay with that. (My boyfriend's car doesn't have a passenger's side mirror, so it's not so horrifying to me.) Easy to install, and don't look completely horrible, even if they aren't exactly an asthetic asset.

SkyHigh65th
SkyHigh65th's Reviews

04-21-2008, 06:42 PM
Recommended? Yes

Comments: they do what they need to do. kinda hard to see out the passenger side but no big deal

jdldx3
jdldx3's Reviews

03-04-2007, 11:02 AM
Price: $75.00
Pros: Comes complete with new mirror (Origionals wont work). Can Remove doors leagally.
Cons: Must tap threads in bracket to install mirror. Holes are punched into bracket and are too big to cut good threads.
Recommended? No

Comments: I took these to the machine shop to have threads tapped in order to mount mirror to bracket. They come with no threads. The holes were punched bigger than required for threads. Could be tapped but I was afraid they would strip. Are currently at shop to be drilled bigger and tapped. Will use bigger screws and plastic mirror bracket will also have be modified. The holes to mount bracket to vehicle are also punched to big. I expected more from a "dealer" accessory

I got brackets back. Easy install, looks like picture on this review. I cant post pics. I would (and probalbly will) go with warrior brackets. Doors can be left installed with this mirror with no clearance issues and it has decent visiblity. Looks like the warrior brackets will position mirror closer to origional location but mirror may have contact with door if installed together