Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Body > Exterior Accessories > Custom Rear Bumper

KrawlOff-Road.com Jeep Beach SaleFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueEliminate Hood Flutter!!!

Custom Rear Bumper Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Exterior Accessories Next Product

Custom Rear Bumper

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $100.00
Average Price: $123.25
Manufacturer: Custom
Recommended?
Yes: 8 / No: 1

Constructed of 11 ga 3" square tubing. Can also add tire carrier, d-rings, receiver tube, high lift jack mount, CB antenna mount, spare fuel tank mount, and over-tire basket. Can be painted or powder coated.

E-mail me if you want me to build you one

Dustin
lxlmongooselxl@gmail.com

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review

Burgataish
Build it dont buy it.
Burgataish's Reviews
03-29-2014, 10:03 PM
Price: $1.00
Pros: i built it
Cons: none
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I cut the mounts off the stock bumper and used some fabricated mounts.

player101
player101's Reviews
02-09-2012, 08:48 AM
Price: $45.00
Pros: 5 inch channel steel can really mow down pine trees and save on damage on rear end of jeep.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: my buddy made this for me custom. cost me a case of corrona. did a great job gave both ends a slight angle for design hope everyone knows a welder who is willing to work for beer.

Buddy_YJ
Buddy_YJ's Reviews
12-13-2010, 11:26 PM
Price: $0.01
Pros: Low cost to modify and work the way i want it to.
Recommended? No

Comments: building a drop down tire carrier stinger like genrights and i am using a semi stock rear bumper to do the build with and the bumper was free.

player101
player101's Reviews
04-19-2010, 08:55 AM
Price: $40.00
Pros: got it for next to nothing.(case of beer) looks great. it does what its suppose to.
Cons: absolutely none.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: ripped my rear bush guard off doing some off roading. my buddy offered to build me a rear bumper out of real steel. he triple welded all the welds. put two clevis hooks on, and angled the bumper on both ends. pulled a few lads out already and totally stoked to have good friends who are willing to help a brother out. so be nice to the welder in your life. p.s beer will get you just about anything done! happy trails.

mclaggan123

jeepaholic
mclaggan123's Reviews
12-11-2009, 05:54 PM
Price: $250.00
Pros: easy to install
Cons: bolt threads are week.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: i got the smittybuilt rear bumper with tire carrier for 250. for the money it was worth it. i didnt want to spend 5 or 600 for a bumper so this was it for me. the only thing i didnt like about it was the top mounting bolt threads were weak and stripped out. they used fine threads instead of course threads.

itsajeepthang86
itsajeepthang86's Reviews

03-30-2009, 09:21 PM
Custom Rear Bumper
Price: $100.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Made my own front and rear bumper out of 2x4 steel tubing. added 2 inch receivers front and rear, as well as 2 shackles on each bumper. soon to add a swing out tire carrier. price paid is for total supply cost.

spd500
spd500's Reviews

01-12-2009, 10:01 PM
Custom Rear Bumper
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I built a really sweet rear bumper withswing out tire rack a few weeks ago , still needs to be taken off and painted . I used alot of the design notes found in the fabrication section here on the forums . So far I really like it .

lxlmongooselxl
lxlmongooselxl's Reviews

09-21-2008, 04:54 PM
Custom Rear Bumper
Price: $50.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Custom built rear bumper
E-mail me if you want me to build you one

Dustin
lxlmongooselxl@gmail.com