Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Body > Exterior Accessories > avs ventshades

XJ Rail Sale!The Ruffstuff NOT Universal 4 Link Kit!Vanco Big Brake Kit Promotion!

avs ventshades Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Exterior Accessories Next Product

avs ventshades

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $50.00
Average Price: $55.75
Manufacturer: avs
Recommended?
Yes: 11 / No: 1

Discover ventilation made easy with AVS Ventvisor Window Deflectors. The advantages to owning a set of AVS Ventvisors are endless.

At any time, you can leave your windows down a few inches to get fresh air. You don't have to put up with as much wind and noise anymore. You can even embrace rainy days without getting soaked. Stale, smokey air is a thing of the past with these classic must-have accessories installed.

AVS Ventvisor Window Deflectors install easily with strong 3M acrylic foam tape above and around the windows. It's a quick no-drill installation that makes a perfectly snug and secure fit. And, your AVS Ventvisor Window Deflectors are protected by a Lifetime Warranty. Get a set today, and start enjoying exterior style and constant fresh air right away.

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review

CHULOGORDO82
CHULOGORDO82's Reviews
04-27-2013, 03:23 AM
Price: $0.01
Pros: Lets me crack the windows to vent the rig
Cons: plastic needs to be stronger and the tape that comes with it need to be stronger aswell/ Needs to be In channel
Recommended? Yes

Comments: It's ok Just needed it when i was vent the car on hot summer days and when it rained ..

PatriotWhite21
PatriotWhite21's Reviews
02-25-2012, 09:32 PM
Price: $50.00
Pros: great for warm weather
Cons: worried they will get ripped off at times
Recommended? Yes

Comments: work great and looks great

unit861
unit861's Reviews
01-14-2012, 01:32 AM
Price: $60.00
Pros: leave windows cracked for ventilation
Cons: none
Recommended? Yes

Comments: easy to install; a good choice for climates like Seattle where the air is damp most of the time and extra ventilation is needed.

alwaysHI
alwaysHI's Reviews
03-31-2011, 02:45 AM
Price: $119.99
Pros: - Works well by venting hot air out while I'm out of the car
Cons: - Expensive - Could have better adhesive
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Read the pros vs. cons

jeepgcnewbie
jeepgcnewbie's Reviews
02-15-2010, 07:15 PM
Price: $80.00
Pros: vent windows and keep elements out.
Cons: none
Recommended? Yes

Comments: rain, snow, ice stay outside with window down an inch.

XJ_Renegade

XJ_Renegade's Reviews
12-13-2009, 07:22 PM
Price: $34.99
Pros: Good quality, good looks, and great price. Made of strong materials that don't fade. Adhesive hold strong in all conditions.
Cons: None yet.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I bought them shortly after I got the Jeep. They are very handy to have when it's raining and you want the windows open. They also do a lot of good in the summer months, allowing a little ventilation without sacrificing security. In other words, you can leave the windows down a little bit while the vehicle is parked. The material is of high quality, and the tint on them doesn't appear to fade at all. The adhesive is excellent and refuses to let go of my doors. Overall a good, valuable upgrade to any vehicle.

YJWarrior
YJWarrior's Reviews

11-29-2009, 11:33 AM
Price: $65.00
Pros: Reduced wind noise Easy to install
Cons: A little too wide
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I like them a lot but wish I'd gotten the sport version which are a little narrower

WJ-matt

WJ-matt's Reviews

08-06-2009, 03:37 PM
Pros: SOLID/STIFF
Cons: half to clean area very well for it to stick
Recommended? Yes

Comments: this product is amazing its very durrable i have had people hit the vent shades multiple times and they havent cracked or fallen off

kmk108

kmk108's Reviews
06-29-2009, 12:53 AM
Price: $59.00
Pros: look good
Cons: adhesive wouldn't stick properly
Recommended? No

Comments: I have bought these on two separate occasions. The first time, i put them on and one was ripped off on the highway. I returned them and got my money back. The second time, i bought them and they again were ripped off on the highway. I also returned them. Needless to say, if i get shades again, i will be buying the stampede snap-inz. they go in the window channel so there is no adhesive.

ronin2336
ronin2336's Reviews

03-29-2009, 05:07 PM
avs ventshades
Price: $49.99
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Installed AVS Bug Deflector, 10 minutes, perfect fit.This product was a breeze to install, including the drilling of two screws, looks great and should keep the rock cracks on the windshield down.

Southerntracker

Southerntracker's Reviews

04-29-2008, 07:29 PM
avs ventshades
Recommended? Yes

Comments: AVS ventshades are always a great purchase. I've installed them on every vehicle I have ever owned, as well as my parents, brother, and sister's vehicles.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.