8K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  heebiejeepie 
#1 ·
Product Information
Price $500
Rating 4
Average Price $361.33
Manufacturer PIAA
Recommended Yes: 7 / No: 0

Available In: Clear High and Plasma Ion Low beam with Blue Reflector or Plasma Ion High and Low beam

Bulb Type: 12V - H4 60/55watt=110/100watt XTRA Twin beam or 12V - H4 60/55watt-110/100watt XTRA Clear with yellow top, both have a 12V - White LED

Features: Black stamped steel housing, and glass lens

Kit Includes: Two lamps, wiring harness, relay, switch, and two black mesh style lens covers

Cover Options: Chrome (PN 45250)

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Price $500
Rating 5
Pros Dual-Beam, extreamly bright, solid housing, LED makes them glow
Cons price.
Recommended yes

Comments: Out of the box the first thing you notice is the small LED on the inside. This gives the lamps a dull glow when you drive at night, making the PIAA letters stick out a little. (bonus points for coolness)

Functionaly I don't believe their are a better set of lamps than the PIAA 525's. The dual beam feature gives you the option for low plasma fog, or high clear driving lamp.

The housing is rock solid and the kits PIAA offers with their lamps is so simple even a novice could install them with very little tools.

#6 ·
Price $350
Pros Just as bright as my low beams, i could drive on them home if i had too
Cons Loose bracket, need locktite to keep em from wiggling loose :/
Recommended yes

Comments: Awesome halogen-like shine. Long broad beam on daylight!!

#8 ·
Price $300
Pros Extreme visibility, attractive looks.
Cons Nothing
Recommended yes

Comments: These fog lamps can be a lifesaver in pitchblack areas with no lit road or those that have no reflectors. These shoot out very wide and pretty far ahead. I'm amazed how bright they are and that it's legal to have them on while driving.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.