Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Body > Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs > KC HiLites SlimLites--Long-Range Beam (Black) 130W

December Specials at Jeephut.comROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO Alloy usa heavy duty ball joint kits

KC HiLites SlimLites--Long-Range Beam (Black) 130W Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs Next Product

KC HiLites SlimLites--Long-Range Beam (Black) 130W

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $440.00
Average Price: $159.58
Manufacturer: KC HiLites
Recommended?
Yes: 56 / No: 1

We have expanded very popular SlimLite series to include Fog and Driving beam patterns in addition to our Long Range lights.

KC SlimLites feature a unique 6” round steel housing with a sleek, flat profile that allows them to fit where many other lights won’t. These lights incorporate high performance halogen bulbs, optical quality glass lenses and precision polished reflectors to generate a super bright and specially focused beam of light. The two-axis mount provides for easy and accurate aiming. Also included are super tough ABS plastic Stone Guards for added protection and great styling.

KC SlimLites are available in a choice of three attractive finishes:

* Unique “Titanium Look” finish with super white 130w Ice Blue halogen bulbs
* Brilliant Chrome Plated finish with high performance clear halogen bulbs
* Deep Black Powder Coat finish with high performance clear halogen bulbs

KC SlimLite Pair Pack Systems include:
o Two All Steel 6" round slim housings w/ Axis Mount System
o Optical quality Glass Lenses for maximum Clarity and Light Projection
o 100 Watt Halogen or 130 Watt Halogen Bulbs
o Precision Polished and Focused Reflectors
o Two matching KC Stone Guards for added protection
o Complete Pre-terminated Wiring Harness with illuminated Switch and 40 amp Relay
o Illustrated instructions for easy installation

Installation is quick and easy with a KC pre-terminated wiring Harness (included in complete systems). The harness includes a heavy-duty relay along with an illuminated switch and is ready to plug into the lights leaving a professionally installed, factory appearance.

Plus - Fog and Driving lenses are now available for our famous Daylighter® and HID lighting systems.

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3 > Last »

FracEngineer
FracEngineer's Reviews
10-21-2009, 03:47 PM
Price: $189.00
Pros: Easy install super bright
Cons: I got the Titanium finish kinda stands out on the Green Jeep but oh well they work just fine!!
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Straight forward installation, the wiring harnesses are too short for a driver side wiring job, so it is difficult to run the wires through the firewall on the passenger side, but other than that the wiring process with attached relays is clean and easy

critterjeep

critterjeep's Reviews

07-31-2009, 12:16 AM
Price: $180.00
Pros: looks, beam quality
Cons: couple of wiring quirks listed below
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I really like these lights. I have the 130w long range version. the install was pretty simple, but i literally had only three inches on ground wire off the harness. It limited the available spots to mount the wiring inside. I had to add some length to the ground. also, the white wire going to the switch that mounts to the positive terminal of the battery had no end on it, while the others did. had to strip it and put on a ring terminal. other than those issues, it went well. instructions were good for the most part. they look really good on the jeep.

jaredwade81
jaredwade81's Reviews
07-03-2009, 12:50 PM
Price: $75.00
Pros: very bright, pretty cheap considering the others out there.
Cons: I kinda wish i would have got the fog beam instead of the long range beam, but there still workin for me.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Not bad overall! like i said, i wish i would have got the fog beam lights instead, but overall not a bad product for the price.

nmontg01
nmontg01's Reviews
06-27-2009, 02:47 AM
Price: $130.00
Pros: Very bright and useful. works great for the price.
Cons: None
Recommended? Yes

Comments: These lights were more than i was expecting for the price. These lights make it like driving during the day at night.

ciscok1d

ciscok1d's Reviews

04-08-2009, 02:02 AM
Price: $180.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Lights look great, and are easy to install. Not a big fan of their switches, but overall an awesome product

04RubiGator

04RubiGator's Reviews

03-16-2009, 09:49 PM
Price: $150.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I think these light work really well. Install was a breeze and i cant complain too much about the price. I really like the way they look on the windshield mounts. There is minimal reflection of the hood to.

mrtJEEP87
mrtJEEP87's Reviews

03-02-2009, 09:35 PM
Recommended? Yes

Comments: ****in nasty lights windshield mounted they are sick!!!!!!

DEEPERTHEBETTER
DEEPERTHEBETTER's Reviews

02-22-2009, 02:36 AM
Price: $100.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: The price is not the most comparable but the quality sells itself. Good lites and they last forever.

JKRumbler

JKRumbler's Reviews

02-15-2009, 08:13 AM
Price: $140.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: They look great and are very powerful. You definitely don't want to use them in the city or high-traffic area or you'll blind someone.

vans9140
vans9140's Reviews

01-19-2009, 09:55 PM
Price: $200.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: mounted above for night riding or late night lighting ... for whatever reason that is................................................ .....

TigerFanTJ
TigerFanTJ's Reviews

01-17-2009, 01:04 PM
Price: $160.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments:

Libtekguy

Libtekguy's Reviews

01-08-2009, 04:29 AM
Price: $154.99
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Very bright and long range pencil type beam. I have them mounted up front on my bumper and they do a great job of showing me what's in front of me.

cx300

cx300's Reviews

12-27-2008, 11:31 PM
Price: $170.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: .................................................. .........................

Richfromla
Richfromla's Reviews

11-25-2008, 07:27 AM
Recommended? Yes

Comments: acually there titanium!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JeepGuyBrian

JeepGuyBrian's Reviews

10-14-2008, 11:57 PM
Price: $85.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Got this for a steal price on a Amazon.com special, absolutely love them. Great Lighting.

zachblamercj7
zachblamercj7's Reviews

09-24-2008, 10:42 PM
Price: $100.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: i recently wired the lights up and went wheeling at night. i makes a huge difference...i love them

FingerEleven54
FingerEleven54's Reviews

08-13-2008, 10:00 PM
Price: $169.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: The KC SlimLites are awesome! They are barely bigger than the stock Hella driving lamps, but are about 20 times brighter. They look great and are super bright!

blueoceaneyez
blueoceaneyez's Reviews

07-20-2008, 07:58 PM
Price: $150.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: These lights are awesome! They are durable and very bright. I'd highly recommend them to everyone.

AlexTJ
AlexTJ's Reviews

07-11-2008, 02:13 PM
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Mine have the titanium finish.
I love them, you can see ridiculously long ways in the black of night. Plus the KC warranty is awesome. I've had to get all my bulbs replaced before but they did it for free. I even ruined my fog lights after leaving the Jeep in a creek one night (it was my fault they were ruined cause I didn't seal them back up properly after opening them up once)and KC replaced them no questions asked

lewis95yj14
lewis95yj14's Reviews

07-01-2008, 02:22 PM
Recommended? Yes

Comments: got 8 of them on the fron and they sure light up the track and can piss people off infront of you

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3 > Last »