Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Body > Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs > KC HiLites SlimLites--Long-Range Beam (Black) 130W

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Nitro Gear Packages Now Available at Rockridge 4wdGear Packages Available! Your # 1 Diff Shop is ROCKRIDGE 4

KC HiLites SlimLites--Long-Range Beam (Black) 130W Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs Next Product

KC HiLites SlimLites--Long-Range Beam (Black) 130W

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $440.00
Average Price: $159.57
Manufacturer: KC HiLites
Recommended?
Yes: 55 / No: 1

We have expanded very popular SlimLite series to include Fog and Driving beam patterns in addition to our Long Range lights.

KC SlimLites feature a unique 6” round steel housing with a sleek, flat profile that allows them to fit where many other lights won’t. These lights incorporate high performance halogen bulbs, optical quality glass lenses and precision polished reflectors to generate a super bright and specially focused beam of light. The two-axis mount provides for easy and accurate aiming. Also included are super tough ABS plastic Stone Guards for added protection and great styling.

KC SlimLites are available in a choice of three attractive finishes:

* Unique “Titanium Look” finish with super white 130w Ice Blue halogen bulbs
* Brilliant Chrome Plated finish with high performance clear halogen bulbs
* Deep Black Powder Coat finish with high performance clear halogen bulbs

KC SlimLite Pair Pack Systems include:
o Two All Steel 6" round slim housings w/ Axis Mount System
o Optical quality Glass Lenses for maximum Clarity and Light Projection
o 100 Watt Halogen or 130 Watt Halogen Bulbs
o Precision Polished and Focused Reflectors
o Two matching KC Stone Guards for added protection
o Complete Pre-terminated Wiring Harness with illuminated Switch and 40 amp Relay
o Illustrated instructions for easy installation

Installation is quick and easy with a KC pre-terminated wiring Harness (included in complete systems). The harness includes a heavy-duty relay along with an illuminated switch and is ready to plug into the lights leaving a professionally installed, factory appearance.

Plus - Fog and Driving lenses are now available for our famous Daylighter® and HID lighting systems.

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 > Last »

jpettyjhawk
jpettyjhawk's Reviews
07-11-2013, 12:32 PM
Price: $189.99
Pros: Very bright, easy install, look great
Cons: None
Recommended? Yes

Comments: The install takes about as long as expected (~1 hour) if you know what you're doing. The lights work great and look awesome, they add significant character to the Jeep and light up the road perfectly.

Coyote1
Coyote1's Reviews
06-30-2013, 12:33 AM
Price: $189.00
Pros: Bright beams
Cons: none
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Mounted on windshield brackets...

countrymusic
countrymusic's Reviews
03-22-2013, 03:29 PM
Price: $250.00
Pros: really bright, easy install , quality product
Cons: nothing really,
Recommended? Yes

Comments: amazing light, nothing i can complain about, it is a really bright light perfect for night rides however a little to bright to be used on road, they are easily brighter than my high beams.

jrobb913
jrobb913's Reviews
11-06-2012, 01:41 PM
Price: $500.00
Pros: unbelievable long range distance and bright, but upgraded to a 55 Watt eBay HID kit and it honestly turns night into day, there also extreamly tough
Cons: bulky, over priced
Recommended? Yes

Comments: the lights im reviewing are actually the KC Rally 800 8" Long Range Black SS 130 watt lights, there extreamly bright and very tough(handled a 15 foot drop with ease) i upgraded the 130 watt bulb to a 55 watt hid kit off ebay and there about 3-4 times brighter, there a great light but are quite over priced

boeingxtreme
boeingxtreme's Reviews
07-19-2012, 03:35 PM
Price: $130.00
Pros: Super Bright, Look great on the jeep
Cons: None, they look awesome
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Even have a 23 Year Warranty! I've used that after breaking one off road

steelman8651
steelman8651's Reviews
06-23-2012, 11:47 AM
Price: $200.00
Pros: Very useful for the night time drivers
Cons: None
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Mounted below windshield so price includes the brackets for that. I installed myself with relative ease as the lights came with installation instructions. Good buy, I have no complaints. They work just as I have hoped.

Steel4Pens

Steel4Pens's Reviews
02-13-2012, 10:45 PM
Price: $150.00
Pros: Quality Brightness Price Warranty
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I love these lights. They are bright. KC stands by their products with their warranty. I have blown out two bulbs, and both times KC sent me a brand new one, no questions asked. The 23 year warranty is no joke, you will never have to buy another set of lights.

black2012jk
black2012jk's Reviews
01-15-2012, 08:02 PM
Price: $161.00
Pros: enhances your visibility in dark areas little to no noticeable hood glare very bright and long range
Recommended? Yes

Comments: the kc slimlite driving lights are a very good purchase in my own opinion. these lights include detailed instructions on where you connect the wires the install time on my jeep jk was just around an hour. the lights are very easy to aim with bolts that allow it to pivot side to side as well as up and down. these lights are bright and light up the the trail in a distance very well. I overall am very happy with my purchase

rasmussenkr
rasmussenkr's Reviews
12-05-2011, 07:38 PM
Price: $180.00
Pros: work good.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: .

Thumper01

Thumper01's Reviews
10-11-2011, 06:35 PM
Price: $165.00
Pros: bright
Recommended? Yes

Comments: love the extra brightness. I have them mounted on my windshield hinge

Alohi Ahi

Alohi Ahi's Reviews
08-20-2011, 08:39 PM
Price: $169.00
Pros: Nice Look
Cons: Hard to aim
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Nice look on windshield mounts. Strong beams and good coverage but extremely hard to get dialed in.

greenglazier
greenglazier's Reviews
12-25-2010, 08:04 PM
Price: $170.00
Pros: great product easy installation
Recommended? Yes

Comments: another great product from kc

famousstar1026

famousstar1026's Reviews
12-01-2010, 07:11 AM
Price: $175.00
Pros: bright as hell
Cons: pricey
Recommended? Yes

Comments: easy install

94yj03wj
94yj03wj's Reviews
11-11-2010, 02:43 PM
Pros: Excellent beam and a nice white color when you get the ice blue bulbs.
Cons: My bulbs burned out kinda quick. Replacements on KC's website.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: The pair of lights comes with everything you need to install them. This includes a relay and wiring harness, switch, lights and lense covers. For the price these lights are hard to beat and at 130W they are very bright. Another plus is that they are slim, hence the name Slimlites, so they are easy to install in tight locations. Overall a good buy for the money.

surfingopher
surfingopher's Reviews
04-20-2010, 03:29 PM
Price: $170.00
Pros: really bright, tight, focused beam
Cons: pretty pricey
Recommended? Yes

Comments: expensive but i like the slim size. i got em for my src style bumper- i had to use spacers and longer bolts to get em to the right height. they have a very specific use but i still like em alot

heethern
heethern's Reviews
03-28-2010, 08:59 AM
Price: $168.00
Pros: Cery Bright and durable
Cons: None so far
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Very nice lights!! Only problem was getting the factory bolts out of the windshield upright where I mounted the bracketts. Wound up drilling and ease outing 4 of them. No knock on the lights though. They installed with a breeze.

2ACR

That's Right I Support
2ACR's Reviews
03-19-2010, 10:19 PM
Price: $150.00
Pros: They are long range lights! Super bright
Cons: I don't really like the way you adjust them
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Perfect lights for long range. Of course they can't be used on the road but I don't need that much light on the road.

The only draw back is it is hard to keep them from getting pushed up or down by tree limbs or idiots who lean on them. The could find a way to lock them in place a little better

TennesseeTJ02

TennesseeTJ02's Reviews
02-23-2010, 10:37 PM
Price: $130.00
Pros: They are bright
Recommended? Yes

Comments: They are great off road lights.

BigDogTJ

BigDogTJ's Reviews
10-29-2009, 07:21 PM
Price: $120.00
Pros: Great product. Well built, very tough off road/bumpy conditions. BRITE!!!!
Cons: Price....they're so small....and the dollar amount was so high!
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Wiring them was the only PITA but that is usual. Never had a problem with these just ran them to a toggle switch and battery and they work perfect. Aiming takes some work (best done at night) to get them to not reflect off the hood.

FracEngineer
FracEngineer's Reviews
10-21-2009, 03:47 PM
Pros: Easy install super bright
Cons: I got the Titanium finish kinda stands out on the Green Jeep but oh well they work just fine!!
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Straight forward installation, the wiring harnesses are too short for a driver side wiring job, so it is difficult to run the wires through the firewall on the passenger side, but other than that the wiring process with attached relays is clean and easy

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 > Last »