Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Body > Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs > Hella Vision Plus headlight conversion

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!Yukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon Zip

Hella Vision Plus headlight conversion Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs Next Product

Hella Vision Plus headlight conversion

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $75.00
Average Price: $59.37
Manufacturer: Hella
Recommended?
Yes: 8 / No: 1

Replacement lenses with replaceable HB2 halogen bulbs

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review

cwfergus
cwfergus's Reviews

01-28-2013, 09:01 PM
Price: $50.00
Pros: Much better light pattern than stock for on or off road
Cons: None
Recommended? Yes

Comments: These are much better than the stock lights on the TJ.

chopstix333
chopstix333's Reviews

07-26-2012, 12:49 PM
Price: $40.00
Pros: Bright and easy to install!
Cons: The chrome edge can chip of easily, but no biggy
Recommended? No

Comments: I had Sylvania Silverstars in a sealed housing before replacing it with these Hellas. Big difference over the silverstars! But I didn't end there, I replaced the Hella bulb for a 50w 6k HID setup and all I can say is WOW!! Why haven't I done this earlier!

scavok

scavok's Reviews
03-21-2011, 03:05 AM
Price: $50.00
Pros: Super easy to install, as quick as changing the old headlights.
Cons: None
Recommended? Yes

Comments: If you aren't a wrencher don't let the whole "conversion" title throw you off. Its simply replacing your headlights, that's all

Very easy, high quality and gives you many options for bulbs to use. Puts those old all-in-ones to shame.

Richd1963

Richd1963's Reviews

03-02-2011, 12:11 PM
Price: $40.95
Pros: Great Hella quality
Cons: none
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Summit racing has good price and shipped immediately. I replaced the bulbs with 6000k HID and the hella lenses are great with the new HID bulbs. Just a tinge of blue from extreme white coloring. Whew turns night into day!

Heartless
Heartless's Reviews

11-12-2010, 07:48 PM
Price: $89.00
Pros: Easy install, awesome performance, simple replacement of worn bulb.
Cons: Lense could be tougher, what couldn't be...
Recommended? Yes

Comments: You can install these in less than 30 mins with 2 screw drivers. They drastically improve low beam and high beam output. You can upgrade to freakish outputs just by upgrading the bulb if you find they aren't enough. The low has a real clean edge which will light up the road well without blinding on coming drivers. The High beam is amazing even with the stock bulb. I might get the crazier 80/100w bulb when mine burns out. You can also get whiter, blue, purple and other bulb patterns and colors as they are H4. the stock replacements sealed beams are christmas lights compared to these. You will see other jeeps with old yellow sealed beams and want to tell them. (or laugh)

_Kevin

_Kevin's Reviews
01-02-2010, 01:11 AM
Price: $49.99
Pros: Good beam and a little brighter than stock. Very easy to install.
Cons: Kind of underwhelming in terms of brightness
Recommended? Yes

Comments: They were very easy to install and were plug and play. They're not all that much brighter than stock, but due to the way the beam is focused and patterned I can see a lot more than I could before. I'm still not very impressed by the brightness or color of the light though, so I've ordered 55w 5000k H4 HIDs that I'll be swapping in

TJ-xtreme
TJ-xtreme's Reviews
08-07-2009, 01:55 AM
Price: $80.00
Pros: Very bright
Cons: none
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I could barely tell if my stock headlights were on most of the time so I decided to replace them with something better and these things definitely got the job done...

Richfromla
Richfromla's Reviews

11-25-2008, 07:24 AM
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I will not write 75 Characters about my head lights!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IrishRED

4-Banger Forever!
IrishRED's Reviews

08-28-2008, 04:19 AM
Price: $75.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Excellent replacement lens kit with easily replaced HB2 halogen bulbs - saves haveing to replace entire lens/bulb assembly - much brighter and more directed than stock