Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Body > Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs > Hella Hella H4 E-Code headlight lenses

End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!

Hella Hella H4 E-Code headlight lenses Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs Next Product

Hella Hella H4 E-Code headlight lenses

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $60.00
Average Price: $71.28
Manufacturer: Hella
Recommended?
Yes: 7 / No: 0

H4 headlight replacement lenses. E-code denotes that these lenses meet the European headlight specs. They accept H4 bulb replacements and are a direct replacement to the factory sealed beam headlights.

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review

cjm7283
cjm7283's Reviews
05-22-2012, 12:44 AM
Price: $30.00
Pros: factory look and construction
Cons: none
Recommended? Yes

Comments: a must for all YJ owners. and very clean compared to the original seal beam construction ones.

electromage

electromage's Reviews
03-26-2012, 02:01 PM
Price: $120.00
Pros: Nice even beam, easy to aim visually, replaceable bulbs, dust boots.
Cons: Not strictly legal, more expensive to replace if the lens cracks.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I'm currently running these with Philips Xtreme Power 9003 (Functionally identical to HB2). I have a custom 12ga wire harness. The high beams are tied to a Sound-off solid state flasher.

KINGSB

KINGSB's Reviews
05-03-2011, 10:13 PM
Price: $54.99
Pros: Nice and bright!
Cons: None.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I really like how bright the lo w and the high beams are on these H4 Headlights and I didn't even have to replace my factory headlight harness to use these but you can if you want! I have had now problem with these, because they are way brighter then the stock headlights! They are an awesome deal too!

KINGSB

KINGSB's Reviews
05-03-2011, 10:13 PM
Price: $54.99
Pros: Nice and bright!
Cons: None.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I really like how bright the lo w and the high beams are on these H4 Headlights and I didn't even have to replace my factory headlight harness to use these but you can if you want! I have had now problem with these, because they are way brighter then the stock headlights! They are an awesome deal too!

JohnATJ
JohnATJ's Reviews
02-09-2011, 06:49 PM
Price: $70.00
Pros: Nice cut-off to keep from blinding others
Cons: Not DOT -- not on-road legal in the US, I guess
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I was going to install these and convert them to HID later, but they're so much better than stock with the H4 bulbs I have in I think I'll just leave them and spend that money on something else.

Medic22

Medic22's Reviews
06-11-2009, 06:26 PM
Price: $109.00
Pros: Excellent lighting. Extremely impressed with the sharp cutoff. Easy install, bolts directly in.
Cons: Not DOT legal
Recommended? Yes

Comments: After consulting my local light distributor (which I can also highly recommend: Susquehanna motorsports) about purchasing a light bar, they keyed me into this lighting upgrade. After a thorough explanation of them, I decided to make the purchase. I opted to run with the stock bulbs, and then upgrade them along with a wire harness later. Install was extremely easy, directly bolts into where the old ones came out. Bulb replacement in the future seams easy enough (and cheaper). The lighting is amazing. I was never aware that you could get the same sharp cutoff that you see with HID headlights with these halogen housings. Light output is above par. The only complaint that I have is that they are not DOT compliant, although I doubt anyone would ever give you trouble for it.

PAFirefighter11

Quadratec Live Chat Rep
PAFirefighter11's Reviews

02-28-2009, 09:07 PM
Hella Hella H4 E-Code headlight lenses
Price: $60.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I love these housings. I would recommend them to absolutely anyone. Don't even think twice!