Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Body > Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs > Hella 700FF

Savvy/Currie Aluminum Control ArmsROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO December Specials at Jeephut.com

Hella 700FF Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs Next Product

Hella 700FF

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $65.00
Average Price: $82.77
Manufacturer: Hella
Recommended?
Yes: 9 / No: 0

# Jumbo Size
# Light-Weight Design
# Clear Glass Lens
# Bounded Water-Tight Lens Assembly
# Aluminum Vapor-Coated Reflector
# Sturdy, Shock-Proof Housing
# Light Comes Directly from the Reflector Providing Precision and Performance in the Light Output
# H3 12V/55W Bulb
# Dimensions: 8-5/8 x 7-3/8 x 3-1/2 inches

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review

traveler57

traveler57's Reviews

03-07-2013, 05:09 PM
Price: $80.00
Pros: Bright light, work great
Cons: none
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I have the 700 Driving lights mounted on my Body Armor bumper. paired with my Hella 500FF fog lights, they are great. Easy to wire. I did the extra research and wired them so that they could be switched to come on WITH the high beams, or to just stay off.
Note that in many states, your driving lights MUST be wired to come on only with your high beams. I realize that most others will say "screw the laws" but I just did not need the hassle from the cops or the cost of the tickets. And at only 55W (not 100W) they are legal to use on public roads and do not need to be covered.
These lights throw a strong, bright, straight beam down the road. Exactly what you need for dark country roads. I will be adding 100W Off-Road lights on the roof later this year.

JaC_04_TJ
JaC_04_TJ's Reviews
01-31-2013, 11:24 AM
Price: $120.00
Pros: bright, cheap, effective
Cons: wiring, instructions
Recommended? Yes

Comments: along with the lights i bought mounts and it was about 120.00 the are great lights, they worked for a while and dispite me using weather proof connections i managed to go wrong somewhere. i need to re wire the lights but that was my fault.

c-manxj

c-manxj's Reviews
02-01-2011, 09:22 PM
Price: $75.00
Pros: good bright lights, easy install
Cons: plastic housing
Recommended? Yes

Comments: i used to have kc daylighters until i rolled my jeep and they got crushed. i got these for half the price to replace the kc's and couldn't be happier. they are just as bright and cheaper so its almost a no-brainer (you just dont get the 23 year warranty that kc has but really, i dont think i need that)

88ComancheChief
88ComancheChief's Reviews
10-23-2010, 01:18 PM
Price: $65.00
Pros: Nice light at a decent price, perfect size for the top of the smitty built src bumper
Cons: Wish they did something different with the light covers
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Nice light at a decent price, perfect size for the top of the smitty built src bumper

FST1994ZJ
FST1994ZJ's Reviews
01-10-2010, 10:36 PM
Price: $80.00
Pros: Big lenses Thin in depth Big in diameter
Recommended? Yes

Comments: These are great lights very easy mounting and assembly. The have a good beam and are very bright for a good 1/4 mile. The wiring is fairly simple but could be difficult for a first timer

GroceryGetter01

GroceryGetter01's Reviews
12-01-2009, 05:35 PM
Price: $100.00
Pros: Big, Bright
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I have these mounted on the top of my SRC bumper and love them they are big and very bright.

ClimbStuff
ClimbStuff's Reviews

09-04-2009, 12:45 AM
Price: $69.95
Pros: Very large, very bright for 55w, low draw, tough casing
Cons: Odd beam pattern, only comes with white covers, cant point them lower than level to the mounting surface. Wiring made too complicated... relay is unnecessary, 2A fuse inadequate. Wire colors are goofy.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Purchased at Checker Autoparts. Installed in the factory fog light location. They point at high beam level at the lowest adjustment which sucks. They are bright though, and give you good hardware and PLENTY of wiring for any mount location.

The included relay is unnecessary... and the 2A fuse blows instantly. I used a 5A fuse and it blew as well... a 10A fuse has held up so far. I ran the wiring like this... 12V+ wire with inline fuse, from the battery mounting point on the fuse box (the two bolts at the trailing end of the fuse box in engine bay), ran that to a switch inside the cab, black wire to switch also. I grounded the lights on the horz/vert adjustment bolt on the light itself... its a good ground and the wires are short anyway.

98cherokee19
98cherokee19's Reviews
08-21-2009, 07:54 AM
Price: $90.00
Pros: very bright works good
Cons: installing is a little confusing
Recommended? Yes

Comments: they are super bright works great lights up the whole road, they were confusing to install with the the directions they came with, and i didnt want them to be used with my highbeams so i just attached both +12v cables straight to the battery, works great love em

country_boy454
country_boy454's Reviews

03-23-2009, 11:41 PM
Hella 700FF
Price: $65.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Big lights! Great light output. Easy to follow wiring diagram. Great kit right out of the box!