User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back > Reviews > Body > Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs > Delta Xenon H4 Headlights

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineWeekend sale!! Our dual battery tray on sale $199FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Delta Xenon H4 Headlights Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  CB & Ham Radios
  Axle Shafts
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Throttle Body
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Previous Product Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs Next Product

Delta Xenon H4 Headlights

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: |

Product Information

MSRP: $120.00
Average Price: $90.21
Manufacturer: Delta
Yes: 22 / No: 0

I recently picked up a pair of these to replace my old (and blown, in the case of my left side) headlight assemblies. I wasn't expecting much, I always thought of the "Xenon" and "super white bright" lights as a fad, and nothing that really improves the output. Installation was very straight foward, the bulbs came inside the lenses, and although I didn't thoroughly look, I'm almost positive the bulbs are replacable (which is the only reason I bought this, instead of a stock replacement).

Give yourself an hour to an hour and a half for installation, just to make sure everythings done right. Its very difficult to do while trying to hold a flash light, like I had to do.

After it was all said and done I was very suprised at how "Good" the lights looked. They have a prettiness to them. The light is extremely white, and very bright. If I had to gauge it, I'd say its the equivilent to having your hi-beams on, with the stockers. In my opinion, since the kit was only 60$ after shipping, I recommend this kit only if you need to replace your stock bulbs. The bulb interchangability is very handy, since bulbs themselves are cheaper than completely new housings. Its a different light, but its nothing absolutely incredible that I would spend more than 60$ or so for.

Login or Register to Add Review
Page 1 of 2 1 2 > Last »

00_JeepCherokee's Reviews
02-16-2015, 08:55 PM
Price: $25.00
Pros: Really Bright, Easy to install
Cons: None
Recommended? Yes

Comments: They are very clear, Stay warm enough to keep ice off them. There easy to install. You will be pleased.

heebiejeepie's Reviews
05-17-2012, 12:00 AM
Price: $110.00
Pros: H4 conversion
Cons: Stock bulb
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I was tired of the dull lights so I got these. I changed out the bulbs for some super blue 9000 which made a bigger difference. Now I'm fully happy!

jeepnfun's Reviews
11-08-2011, 11:04 AM
Price: $120.00
Pros: brite
Cons: bulb connectors are loose.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: great light set, wish they included some sort of retainer for the bulb conector. it some times comes loose, but its not a big problem.

VinceCarter's Reviews
08-05-2010, 11:32 PM
Price: $114.99
Pros: Really bright/clear natural looking light Has highbeams
Cons: Color (not distinct enough)
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I would recommend this for people who want an improvement visibility while driving at night.

But I really was not satisfied with the color. I was looking for a bluer light and at best these have a blue tint to them (my friends have said I can't notice).

NBFarmboy, the headlights shine at an angle cutting up to the right, correct? This is so you do not blind other drivers going the other way.

irocz3489's Reviews
03-03-2010, 02:21 AM
Price: $100.00
Pros: Cool blue color when lights are both on and off
Cons: moisture gets in them every wheeling trip or car wash
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I was displeased with the moisture that builds up in them every time water hits them. however, it goes away after a day or 2 so I guess it doesn't really make much of a difference.

TJftw's Reviews

12-13-2009, 04:35 PM
Pros: bright easy to install looks great
Cons: retainer ring was a little loose on one, but tight enough to hold it
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Great upgrade over stock, lights look and perform well after they are adjusted. I'm glad I got them. Make your jeep look newer as well instead of having those old yellow lights. High beams are VERY bright too.

BIGplansNOmoney's Reviews
05-20-2009, 11:55 AM
Price: $115.00
Pros: 100W Comes with two light and wiring and switch
Cons: non yet
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I wanted a cheap 100W light made by a good brand... Delta xenon slimlights were the answer... I have a custom fabricated lightbar with 2 drivers in the middle and 2 fogs on the outside... Works very well... I'm actually pretty surprised about how bright these things are

softop's Reviews

03-20-2009, 12:12 AM
Price: $50.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: wife is trying to steel them.............................................. .................................................. ..

lopezzi's Reviews

01-02-2009, 10:16 PM
Price: $69.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: These headlights are wonderful. They are much better than the stock. The Xenon is as close as you can get without going HID. Much brighter and whiter/bluer light.

NBFarmboy's Reviews

11-29-2008, 03:36 PM
Recommended? Yes

Comments: nice lights bright but not as bright as i expected, and they don't shine at the same angle as stock so they need to be readjusted which is hard as they are a snug fit

prljeep's Reviews

08-10-2008, 05:11 PM
Price: $99.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Easy install...huge difference with my brights on. I feel like I can see 30 feet above my Jeep and about a mile down the road!

Damn YJ...
Dwayne93YJ's Reviews

06-10-2008, 02:53 PM
Price: $109.99
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Bright, very bright. Everyone should upgrade to these if you drive at night.

masterwacker's Reviews

06-06-2008, 10:32 PM
Price: $62.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Light up the road a lot better than stock headlights. The only problem I had was that the housing thickness was actually less than the OEM housing so I had to use a spacer so that the ring held the housing in tight.

stevenmh's Reviews

06-04-2008, 03:35 PM
Recommended? Yes

Comments: actually have the delta thin line 100w's there birght..what can i say they oome with all mounting hardware and switch

BrokerDon's Reviews

05-04-2008, 06:05 PM
Price: $80.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: AMAZING upgrade over totally inadequate factory halogens. ABSOLUTELY the best "cheap" upgrade you can do!

Bowman1's Reviews

04-10-2008, 06:15 AM
Price: $40.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: very affordable h4 conversion, but i used the IPF bulbs in these lenses

Rocky5's Reviews

04-10-2008, 03:44 AM
Price: $70.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Great improvement over stock and even better than silverstars. One of the easiest and cheapest mods I've done.

Romeo-Sierra's Reviews

04-07-2008, 09:50 PM
Pros: Very Bright lights
Cons: nothing IF you install them correctly
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I unfortunately installed the lights so that they are directed too high off the ground (accidentally) , other than my mistake I LOVE these lights!!! they are very durable (I have the Quad-Bar versions also).

Romeo-Sierra's Reviews

03-10-2008, 09:19 PM
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Very cool Headlights, I have the Quad-Bar

02tjsport's Reviews

12-02-2007, 12:38 AM
Pros: so much more light
Cons: nothing
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Easy as pie to put them in. I kept dropping the screws though. Me and my buddy did two pairs in an hour or less.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 > Last »