Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Body > Tops > Wild Boar Products - Wild Boar Products T-Top Hard Top

USA Standard Chromoly Front Axle Shaft Kits with Dana 30 4Eliminate Hood Flutter!!!Offset Tie Rod Kit From RuffStuff!

Wild Boar Products - Wild Boar Products T-Top Hard Top Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Tops Next Product

Wild Boar Products - Wild Boar Products T-Top Hard Top

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $3,596.00
Average Price: $3,145.00
Manufacturer: Wild Boar Products
Recommended?
Yes: 0 / No: 4
Company Website: http://www.wildboarproducts.com

BUYER BEWARE!!! I ordered a t-top hard top for my wife's jeep wrangler unlimited on June with a 4 week turn time. After waiting 7 weeks with no response from the company I requested a refund. I have contacted this company's owner several times with the same old promise; "it'll be in your account tonight at midnight". It has now been 9 days and still no refund. This goes to show you that a fancy web site and a bunch of design awards doesn't mean anything if the company can't take care of its customers. As of today 7/14/2011, after 9 days, I still have no refund. BUYER BEWARE!!! Did I mention the top was $3596...and that was a so called "discounted price". I will keep everyone poted.

UPDATE: So I finally got paid. AFTER faxing them a copy of my letter to the Attorney General's office, AND emailing a copy of this posting. The owner even threatened me regarding this posting, telling me his attorney was going to sue me. O.k. In my opinon the owner should have refunded my payment promptly. Maybe he has learned a lesson. Some of us just will not settle for bad business. If you order a top, good luck.

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review

jems3232
jems3232's Reviews

01-16-2014, 11:50 AM
Price: $3,500.00
Pros: Looks pretty cool
Cons: Bad construction, leaks, bad finish , horrible customer service
Recommended? No

Comments: STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY...This company is as unprofessional as they come. We ordered a fastback top, came in with a bad finish. The top leaked from the start..They said they will make it right. They sent some products to take the finger print out of the gel coat, nothing fixed it. I was told that they will ship me a new top, three months later the guy I was talking to is gone and the new guy says he cannot do anything for me. The owner won't talk to me, oh well you live and you learn.

jmurders4
jmurders4's Reviews

07-22-2013, 05:07 PM
Price: $2,380.00
Pros: Cool website. That's it.
Cons: This is the most unprofessional company I have ever dealt with. I ordered a top for a customer in April, today is the 22nd of July and I still haven't seen the top. Each week I call I get some BS story about "window companies getting held up" or "were waiting on a part to come in" or "there were just so many orders it has taken us longer to get around to yours"...I know how businesses work, having said that, I also know everyone has occasional set backs. This company told me 7 weeks TOPS, it has been 3 months and 6 days. I would not order anything from them unless you don't plan on using it until the following year. I could have mad a t-top out of bamboo in the time it has taken them. Wild Boar can suck it. The End.
Recommended? No

Comments: This is the most unprofessional company I have ever dealt with. I ordered a top for a customer in April, today is the 22nd of July and I still haven't seen the top. Each week I call I get some BS story about "window companies getting held up" or "were waiting on a part to come in" or "there were just so many orders it has taken us longer to get around to yours"...I know how businesses work, having said that, I also know everyone has occasional set backs. This company told me 7 weeks TOPS, it has been 3 months and 6 days. I would not order anything from them unless you don't plan on using it until the following year. I could have mad a t-top out of bamboo in the time it has taken them. Wild Boar can suck it. The End.

clcnails
clcnails's Reviews

03-25-2012, 11:32 AM
Price: $2,800.00
Pros: Never got it
Cons: Bad company
Recommended? No

Comments: I ordered my t-top in January 2012 after being told on Feb. 14 it would be ready in 2 weeks. I had not heard from them by the 2nd week in March when I called I was told 1 more week that they would call me Tuesday to arrange shipment. I called them back Wed. And was told to schedule shipment for Thursday. The shipping co. Called me Friday to say they went to pick it up and was told it was still in production. When I talked to Paul he told me they had one damaged in shipment so they sent them my top but it would be ready "Tuesday" to be shipped again. This time he told the shipping co. this. I called the shipper on Thursday and he was told the same thing the 2nd time they went to puck it up. I was told gge exact same story concerning this top so I called Ceaser at the manufactureing plant whom Paul kept blaming the problem on. Ceaser tells me a completely diffrent story about the tops they shipped out leaking so they are having to make new ones. I cancelled my order and was told I would receive my full refund the next day. I called 3 days later asking where it was and was told they didn't have the money to refund me and wouldn't until the next Thursday. I have filled a dispute with Visa and it is now 3 days past Thursday and no refund. So the best thing I can tell you is don't get scanned because Tuesday never and now Thursday hasn't happened either.

RECONX
RECONX's Reviews

03-20-2012, 01:29 PM
Price: $3,900.00
Pros: Looks cool
Cons: Poor service Leaks Primitive latch system CHEAP
Recommended? No

Comments: First post
Buyer beware!! I bought a Wild Boar tee hard top.
Waited almost 4 months.
The staff their sound like a bunch of Ca hippies / not professional at all.
The Tee tops have the worst system I ever seen, not mentioned in its decription ether. 2 bolts right thru the top into your rool bar so keep a socket set and allen wrench on hand 24/7,,,,and you will need about 20 mins.

Also don,t plan on staying dry,,,and certainly not while in a spray wash.
Plus there is 2 finger tight knobs that can easily strip in thye front of the Tee.
For 4 grand you get some real hillbilly engineering on the Tee,s

When I called they only offered to give me something and some tips as to seal it,,,,,,Hmmmm shouldn,t that had come that way??
By the way they stopped returning my e mails and no gift ether.

Keep in mind fokes,,,4k FOR A TOP THAT LEAKS AND NO COMPANY BACK UP.
I didn,t want to burn em,,,I was going to give them a chance,,,but to no avail