Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Body > Tops > Rugged Ridge Replacement Soft Top with Tinted Windows and Upper Door Skins

Thanksgiving holiday sale in effect @ oconeeoffroad.com2" Lift Kits for JK, TJ, XJ, WJ~$125.00 w/free shippiGreat prices on seating!--Oconee Off-Road

Rugged Ridge Replacement Soft Top with Tinted Windows and Upper Door Skins Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Tops Next Product

Rugged Ridge Replacement Soft Top with Tinted Windows and Upper Door Skins

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $340.00
Average Price: $376.75
Manufacturer: Rugged Ridge
Recommended?
Yes: 5 / No: 3

Rugged Ridge Fabric Replacement Soft Top have been developed out of years of industry research and engineering, offering the best value, selection and design of any Fabric Soft Top available. Each Fabric Soft Top is specifically designed to easily fit the factory original soft top hardware. Simply take off the old top and slip on the new. It is just that easy! All Rugged Ridge Soft Tops feature durable vinyl coated polyester and cotton fabric and crystal clear DOT approved glass windows that will last the test of time.
2 Year Limited Warranty.

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review

A2SuperCrew
A2SuperCrew's Reviews
01-10-2014, 08:45 AM
Price: $479.00
Pros: Looks great. Jeep actually rides more quietly now.
Cons: None I can think of....
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Rugged Ridge XHD Replacement Soft Top, Black Sailcloth, (With Door Skins, With Tinted Windows)

Be sure to install on an 80 and sunny day. It's a challenge to stretch the top on the first time.

Looks great though. Much thicker windows than my old top.

YJoe1993
YJoe1993's Reviews
01-18-2011, 03:25 AM
Price: $350.00
Pros: Tinted windows are awesome
Cons: Windows scratch up too easy
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Bought this top to replace my original BESTOP after a hail storm.

WBGV

WBGV's Reviews

09-13-2010, 09:42 PM
Price: $369.99
Pros: Low Price and is easy to get on and off
Cons: Extremely loud and loose, the top puffs up like a balloon looks terrible.
Recommended? No

Comments: i bought this top because of the cheap price, but i would never buy this top again. the top blows up like a foot above normal and is extremely loud. i have had the top just over a year and one of the zippers has already messed up. dont waste your money on this cheap top.

NickO127
NickO127's Reviews
06-08-2010, 10:53 PM
Price: $400.00
Pros: Cheap, easy to install, quick fix for a beat top, tinted windows!
Cons: Rear windows have a spot on the door surrounds where it is tight. Other than that nothing
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Wanted a cheap top. Wanted something wit tinted windows. This was it, took about 40 minutes to get it on (colder weather made it a pain to get it stretched out enough) getting new door skins on is a little of a challenge, however I'm very happy with it.

XJNKY
XJNKY's Reviews

05-07-2010, 06:30 PM
Pros: Price, Ease of install
Cons: Loose, Loose, Loose, Loose, LOOSE!
Recommended? No

Comments: Just put the Rugged ridge on my fiance's 92 YJ. Liked it at first because it was very easy to install. The 10 year old Bestop on it was torn and very very stiff.

But now the RR top is so loose it holds water when it rains. It will hold at least 3" of water. It rained last week, and when I got in it, it sagged so much it was touching my head (I'm 5'7"). Was windy today, and I thought it was going to rip loose @ 50mph.I'm tempted to call Rugged Ridge and complain, because I've heard they were loose, but this is just ridiculous...

wildside202
wildside202's Reviews
05-02-2010, 07:30 PM
Price: $375.00
Pros: Very easy to attach top
Cons: Door skins where hard to get on
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I am very impressed on the ease of installing this product. Other than the door skins very easy. the top looks real good better than factory.

DirtRooster

DirtRooster's Reviews

04-24-2010, 12:50 PM
Pros: nice looking
Cons: loosens up too much too quick.
Recommended? No

Comments: I have the XHD w/ tint. This thing was badass the first two weeks and now is loose as hell. If someone was in the backseat and I cracked the window it would come down and push on their head with how much the suction pulls it. It is only good to keep the rain out thats it.

theclark25
theclark25's Reviews

01-31-2009, 06:43 PM
Rugged Ridge Replacement Soft Top with Tinted Windows and Upper Door Skins
Price: $340.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: love the look, with the dark tan and dark windows. Pretty disappointed with how lose it fits.