Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Body > Tops > Rampage Soft Top with Complete Hardware

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all Stainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Rampage Soft Top with Complete Hardware Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Tops Next Product

Rampage Soft Top with Complete Hardware

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $425.00
Average Price: $467.30
Manufacturer: Rampage
Recommended?
Yes: 8 / No: 2

The Rampage Products Complete Replacement Jeep Wrangler Top w/Frame and Hardware includes Fabric Top, new framework, bows, hardware and all accessories necessary for a new top installation, or convert your Jeep from a hard top to a soft top. It comes with easy to follow instructions, tinted vinyl windows, convenient zippered storage pockets, soft top storage bag, and an Off Road Organizer that is custom designed with Jeep owners in mind to hold your owners manual, tools, motor vehicle registration, repair records and other important papers. Re-Engineered Bow system is easy to use and folds down when the top is not in use. Easy Installation: Uses the factory mounting positions. Extra Storage: Zipper storage pockets located in each top front corner for extra storage of smaller items such as a garage remote, or a cell phone. Versatile: Windows will zip out for the true Jeep experience. The kit includes storage bags for the Windows and Soft Top. The rear tailgate bar has a custom made tonneau cover for protecting valuables and sealing your top. Many colors to choose from: Black Denim, Gray Denim, Spice Denim, Diamond Black, or Diamond Khaki.

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review

DrG123
DrG123's Reviews
07-19-2012, 08:39 PM
Price: $500.00
Pros: Map compartments, dual zippers
Cons: Wasn't free!
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Great product! An ex bestop owner helped me install it and he loved it!

cavmedic
cavmedic's Reviews
03-30-2012, 02:32 PM
Price: $350.00
Pros: Bowless!!!!!! bigger tinted windows, easy removal and storage.
Cons: Pain in the ass to remove safari top to go 100% topless and reinstall
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Sturdy cloth and zippers!!!

crosslay
crosslay's Reviews
02-22-2012, 02:52 PM
Price: $489.00
Pros: Looks great easy to install
Cons: Trouble getting top half of doors to line up
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Looks great and was easy to install. Came with smoked windows. Top of doors are hard to line up though, still working on them. Seems like a quality product.

michaelmeyers31
michaelmeyers31's Reviews

12-22-2011, 08:38 PM
Price: $500.00
Pros: Found absolutely zero
Cons: Leaks Not anywhere close to factory Poor design Would take you all day to take down the top No refunds Did I mention LEAKS Crappy hardware Gaps Loud Very cold in winter
Recommended? No

Comments: Purchased this junk from tops4less. The worst experience ever. The top starting leaking from day 1 from a reasonably light rain. They promote the hardware is as close to factory. That is a bunch of crap, not even close. You have to redesign the whole top to install this junk. It was install EXACTLY to the instructions. Tops4less refused to accept any returns even though I requested a refund within the same week of purchase. They stated they would only accept returns if the product was never removed from original package. Thats a first. So if you install it and there are problems with the top, too bad. They wanted me to contact Rampage directly and included a phone number and person to speak with. The phone number was to some other company unrelated to Rampage and of course the person did not exist. Two suggestions:
Stay away from any Rampage products
Stay away from Tops4Less
In a nutshell, purchase a higher quality top from a reputable company.

s_beckerle
s_beckerle's Reviews
06-05-2011, 03:03 PM
Price: $409.99
Pros: Love the difference it made my jeep look. The storage is amazing, windows are larger, have a lifetime warranty.
Cons: NONE
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Love the difference it made my jeep look. The storage is amazing, windows are larger, have a lifetime warranty.

imstillatwork
imstillatwork's Reviews

08-30-2009, 02:04 AM
Price: $525.00
Pros: Price COMPLETE hardware Fits tight Frame bars separate in half comes with bag and trunk cover zipper pockets on front of top, near visors tinted windows adjustable tensioners
Cons: button sliders on top are weak and may pop off when first installing a tight top. lock pins for tensioner bars just fall out! needs a rubber band or something to keep them in.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: A few notes on first time install:

1) Thick paint / powder coat in window uppers do not fit well in old plastic inserts that may have shrunk over the years. had to ream out inserts.

2) moving / sliding parts need to be greased before you attempt drop the top. the guides and plastic parts don't slide really well. once you lube them (lithium, or some sort of graphite works good) they move really nice.

3) During the first time install of the hardware do not tighten screws fully until you are sure things are aligned. This makes it easier to get things straight without having to unscrew everything when fitting the canvas.

Tranquilize
Tranquilize's Reviews
08-06-2009, 04:27 PM
Price: $600.00
Pros: easy install, good price, easy to drop (5 mins), durable, water tight, tinted windows.
Cons: None so far.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: This was the cheaper of the tops that fully drop on the fly (my price is in Canadian dollars shipped). I am very impressed with the quality (have had it for about 2 months). I've dropped the top about 5 times, and I'd say I can get it down and stored or up in 5-10 mins. I ordered the khaki diamond, and I received gray, a perfect match for my jeep! (See pics). If you want the gray, you may want to PM me for the part number so that you get the same colour. Khaki wouldn't have looked as nice.

Quinn'sTJ
Quinn'sTJ's Reviews

04-07-2009, 12:09 AM
rampage rampage soft top
Price: $425.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: this is a nice top if you don't all ready have the hardware for one.It comes with all the stuff you need. I got it on eBay for $425 with shipping.