Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Body > Tops > quadratec - quadratop

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955

quadratec - quadratop Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Tops Next Product

quadratec - quadratop

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $339.00
Average Price: $309.00
Manufacturer: quadratec
Recommended?
Yes: 2 / No: 0
Company Website: http://www.quadratec.com

Installed in october in Massachusetts. straighforward, no issues. directions came with top and additional guidance on youtube videos from quadratec went on a '97 TJ to replace a disintegrating pavement ends top. Worked slowly, took about 3 hours to install. air temp was 50 but sunny. Absolutely warm the top inside to get it to stretch. Much quieter than old top at highway speeds. fabric, zippers, trim all good quality. I'd recommend this top without hesitation. Thanks

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review

DeathDealer11
DeathDealer11's Reviews

05-05-2014, 12:37 AM
Price: $309.00
Pros: Easy install, quality replacement top, inexpensive, clear windows
Cons: Zippers on rear window aren't that great
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I installed the top august 2012. The top is holding up really well, the only gripes I have are the rear window zipper and window straps. The rear zipper pulls broke but I put para cord in place of the original pulls also the zipper itself isn't all that great that's all I can really say about it. The strap the holds up the window when it's rolled up stretched out and the window would hang down 10" but I braided the strap up and it fixed that but now the button is about to rip out soon. Other than those complaints I am happy with the top.

Slobert
Slobert's Reviews

02-13-2013, 11:09 PM
Price: $309.00
Pros: fit properly, lined up withfactory hardware looks great greatprice tinted looks nice, still can see fine at night
Cons: a little thinner than Sail cloth
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Instructions call for the temps to be above 70 degrees. Well its Seattle in February and I couldn't wait months . They also suggested warming top indoors for an hour or two, but I only had a short window before the next rain so I went against thier advice and installed it right out of the box in 50 degree weather. It as a bit tight as expected, but the only real trouble was actualy the rear window. It was a bit of a struggle and I ended up breaking the tab on the zipper. No worries and I dont blame them. I threw on some longer cord and got it zipped up. It fits nice with no loosness and everything lined up as it should. Not as thick as the sailcloth it replaced, but I am very satisfied for the price. Went for an hour drive on the freeway and It may be louder, but its hard to say. I think I may just be convincing myself its louder because I thought it would be. Any ways, its a soft top jeep and really its not an issue with me. It certainly wasnt flapping or anything. All in all I would buy again. even if it give up after the three year warranty I'll probably just buy another.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.